Business Administration Apprentice Erwin Hymer Group Holdings Uk Ltd
B-Skill Ltd are currently recruiting a Business Administration Apprentice to work with the Erwin Hymer Group UK Ltd in Consett. In this role you will provide business functions with administrative support rotating through different business areas as part of your apprenticeship for learning and development.
Closing date: 24 Jun 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
27 Jun 2022
16 Nov 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- To provide administrative support to all areas of the business including: Human Resources, Sales and Marketing, Health and Safety, Quality, Customer Services, Manufacturing, Purchasing and Accounting
- Provide excellent customer service resulting in customer satisfaction
- Maintaining accurate documentation and record keeping, including scanning and filing
- Provide general clerical and administrative support in a busy office
- Responding to queries via email and telephone.
- Data inputting
- Assist in any project work as necessary
- Deal with all responsibilities in a confidential manner and remain professional at all times
- Involvement in 5S and continuous improvement initiatives
All employees have a responsibility to undertake training and development as required. They also have a responsibility to assist, where appropriate and necessary, with the training and development of fellow employees.
All employees have a responsibility of care for their own and others health and safety.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- IT literate
- High level of motivation
- Be able to adapt to change and working effectively
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Ability to work independently and also as part of a team
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages including word and excel
- Be able to use own initiative and contribute any ideas to Erwin Hymer Group
- 5 GCSE’s at Grade A-C
Progression onto training and/or employment with the Erwin Hymer Group.
About the employer
Erwin Hymer Group UK is a leading manufacturer of motorhomes, campervans, and caravans. We are the biggest employer in Consett. An exciting opportunity is currently available for an Apprentice Business Administrator to join the business where you will be supported to complete a Level 3 NVQ in Business Administration. This apprenticeship is a great insight into developing your career and gaining a wide range of transferable skills.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by B-Skill Limited
Angela Thompson 03339 000691 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 NVQ in Business Administration
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.