Customer Service Apprentice Big Healthcare Ltd
Provide a high quality administrative support service, receiving client calls and enquiries and ensuring their resourcing requirements are met efficiently and effectively. Overall, the aim is to deliver complete satisfaction so that clients return to BIG Healthcare.
Closing date: 05 Jun 2022
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
13 Jun 2022
16 Nov 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include:
- Deliver a professional but friendly front of house service, ensuring that all telephone enquiries are answered efficiently and that all callers and visitors receive a warm welcome to give them the best possible impression of the Company from the outset
- Respond to enquiries about BIG Healthcare’s services, providing useful information and guidance with the aim of securing new business and maintaining current clients
- Liaise with Nurses and Support Workers to register them with BIG Healthcare, ensuring that all necessary checks are carried out, including qualifications, references and DBS clearances
- Make phone calls and emails to clients and ask for their staffing needs
- Ensure compliance by monitoring DBS clearances, qualifications, right to work and other essential checks, ensuring that renewals are carried out when required and records are updated
- Organise essential training for all Nurses and Support Workers registered with BIG Healthcare, including online Safeguarding, Manual Handling, COSHH and Restraint Training
- Work directly with key clients to ensure their resourcing requirements are delivered
- Act as direct point of contact for any client queries. Refer any complaints immediately to the Director so they can be resolved to the client’s satisfaction
- Implement forward resource planning schedules in order to plan ahead and meet client needs effectively, whilst at the same time responding effectively to emergency resourcing requests
- Obtain and monitor feedback from clients to support the delivery of the highest standards of service
- Update company profile on social media
Requirements and prospects
- Good team work ethic
- Ability to work independently
- GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English
Completion of the apprenticeship could lead to a permanent position for the right person.
About the employer
BIG Healthcare supports mental health private sector organisations with agency staff on a regular basis. We place nurses and support workers into temporary, permanent and contract roles.
We care passionately about the quality of our staff and services and recognise the importance of achieving the highest standards. Through attracting and nurturing the best people, we help clients deliver the best compassionate care.
Newcastle-under-Lyme College & Stafford College
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Newcastle-under-Lyme College & Stafford College
The Apprenticeship Hub 01782 254287 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 2 Customer Service practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.