Customer Service Apprentice Liquidline
The purpose of this role is to provide our customers 'wow experiences' by delivering first class customer care. The Customer Service Team is responsible for the incoming calls from our customer base addressing customer queries and issues. This is a busy and varied role which requires someone with excellent communication and administration skills.
Closing date: 30 Jun 2022
£344.25 - £356.25
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Jul 2022
16 Nov 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Responsibilities include but are not restricted to:
- Answering a variety of customer queries in a timely manner via phone and email
- Investigate and resolve customer queries/complaints quickly and patiently
- Maintain thorough and accurate customer service records
- Ensuring call cases for machine breakdowns and maintenance are logged accurately
- Resolving delivery issues- missing parcels, back orders, delivery delays etc
- Processing orders by phone, email and web before the cut of time for next day delivery
- Ensure all ad hoc administration tasks are completed
Requirements and prospects
- Confident and strong communicator both verbally and in writing
- Strong organisational skills, working accurately with high attention to detail
- Team working
- Problem solver
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Self- aware showing a desire for continuous personal improvement
- Enthusiastic with a positive can-do attitude
- A strong focus on client and customer service
A-Level or equivalent preferred.
Full training and support will be given to achieve a Customer Service Qualification at an advanced level. As well as personal development opportunities there is an opportunity for a permanent role with career progression.
About the employer
Founded in 2003, Liquidline is a leading supplier of Commercial Coffee Machines, Juice Machines & Water Machines. We are passionate about supplying hot and cold beverages to businesses across the UK. We specialise in providing innovative products and solutions for coffee, tea, juice, water and vending machines to multiple industries. It began with a mission to make good things happen and has expanded into the premium service and product provider you see today. With offices in Ipswich, London, Yeovil, Manchester, and Scotland Liquidline are proud to provide exceptional customer experiences across the UK.
W S TRAINING LTD.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by W S Training Ltd
Ask for the Apprenticeship Team 01284 788005 firstname.lastname@example.org
The Standard will be provided in conjunction with WS Training. We will provide you with ongoing monthly support from a tutor, and quarterly reviews with your employer. We will assist with your off the job training which equates to 1 day per week whilst on the apprenticeship.
You will also take part in Functional Skills English and maths level 2 where this has yet to be achieved. The apprenticeship will be for 18 months practical period, and then an EPA assessment at the end to quality. We hold masterclasses for all apprentices so you can meet others outside your sector.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.