Network Support Administrator Apprentice ENERGY ASSETS LIMITED
Energy Assets currently looking to recruit an apprentice Engineering Support Administrator on a permanent basis to work within their regional office based in Northampton. This an excellent opportunity for individuals looking to build a long term career within a growing national business.
Closing date: 31 Jan 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
08 Feb 2022
15 Nov 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Main duties for this role:
- Use designated IT systems, updating and maintaining IDNO ITC with up to date and relevant information, ensuring the quality of information is uploaded in the right way and at the right time
- First line query & complaint resolution and preparation of all information if escalation to management is required
- Maintaining various record and spreadsheets and action required items with in the required process
- Issue reports from various records and IT systems and issue accordingly
- Order materials and raise purchase orders and issue to suppliers using SAGE
- Track projects and ensure all aspects have been updated with the relevant information before issuing asset value claim information to the customer
This is a fantastic platform for hungry, dynamic individuals who are looking to progress there working career and continue to learn through our apprenticeship scheme. Candidates must possess excellent communication skills and have the ability to interact with individuals at all levels across the business.
Applicants will be required to undertake assessment with Vision Apprentices as part of the screening process. Remotely if needed.
The employer reserves the right to close this vacancy early should a suitable candidate be identified prior to the published closing date.
Requirements and prospects
- Time management skills
- Organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Listening skills and able to follow instruction
- Genuine interest within business administration within a legal team
- Self-motivated & reliable
GCSE Grades A*-C/9-4 in English and maths or equivalent.
Vision Business has strong employer links within the sector and we encourage all our employers to consider further opportunities, this may include progression onto an advanced/higher apprenticeship or full time employment.
Things to consider
- Only applications with a current contact number and/or email address can be accepted
- All applications are acknowledged by telephone in the first instance
- Every applicant must attend a Vision Business Assessment Centre prior to being presented to the employer
On successful appointment:
- You will be entitled to receive statutory annual leave
- This is a weekly/monthly paid post
- You are responsible for funding your own travel to and from your place of work
- You must work with your specialist to complete apprenticeship work on time and to the best of your ability
- You must conduct yourself in a safe and diligent manner and comply with health and safety policies and procedures
- You must uphold and promote the company policies and procedures, promoting those specifically to your area of work, including Equality and Diversity and Safeguarding
- Please note this vacancy may close earlier than the planned closing date in the event of the position being filled
About the employer
Energy Assets is a leading independent metering services, asset management and utility network construction company. Energy Assets is one of Britain’s fastest growing independent I&C multi-utility metering businesses, network construction and asset adoption services, helping private and public sectors to improve their energy efficiency through ground-breaking technologies, data analytics and innovative customer-focused processes. As an accredited meter asset manager, meter operator and data collector/aggregator, they work alongside major energy suppliers and partner some of the biggest brands.
ENERGY ASSETS LIMITED
VISION WEST NOTTINGHAMSHIRE COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Vision West Nottinghamshire College
Laura Brown 01623 627 191 email@example.com
Business Administrator Level 3 Standard.
Vision Business is part of the West Nottinghamshire College Group. West Nottinghamshire College is one of the largest and most successful colleges in the country with a well-earned reputation for excellence particularly in the areas of apprenticeships. The college was named a national Beacon College in 2009. With 30,000 students nationwide and links with over 2,000 employers, we are a high-profile centre of education that is well known for producing work-ready, ambitious and highly-skilled individuals. We offer apprenticeships, advanced apprenticeships and adult apprenticeships in a range of sector specialisms.
An apprenticeship is an on the job learning programme that allows you, the apprentice, to earn a wage, gain valuable work experience and industry specific competence. You will be expected to work towards theory elements in addition to putting the theory into practice.
As part of your apprenticeship and dependent on your prior attainment you may be required to complete maths, English and ICT Functional Skills which are an integral part of your apprenticeship. Upon successful completion you will be awarded additional certificates of recognition.
Vision Business will also work with you to ensure your knowledge of Employment Rights and Responsibilities are at the required level for an apprentice.
Should you have any questions or wish to discuss this or any other vacancy please call the Vision Apprentices team on 01623 627191 extension 8799.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.