Equine Groom Apprentice (Riding Farm Equestrian Centre) Riding Farm Equestrian Centres
Riding Farm are seeking a Yard Groom Apprentice to join our busy riding school and livery yard. Our yard has a lovely social atmosphere. Please take into consideration that we are in a rural area and the local train/bus service is fairly unreliable.
Closing date: 22 Feb 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
28 Feb 2022
16 Nov 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Fantastic, friendly yard with a great team of staff and clients. Many years of experience that we will enjoy sharing with the right candidate.
- Mucking out
- Skipping out
- Turning out & catching in
- Tacking up for lessons
- Assisting clients
In return we will off you the best training to achieve your equine apprenticeship goals.
Requirements and prospects
- Experience of working on a busy riding school/livery yard preferrable
- Ability to muck out/skip out
- Good timekeeping
- Will go that extra mile
- Candidates must not already hold a level 2 in horse care
- We are looking for somebody that really wants to be part of our equine community
Things to consider
- KEITS reserves the right to close this vacancy early if the need arises
About the employer
Riding Farm is a busy riding school and livery yard.
Our Riding School is open every day, with indoor and outdoor lessons taking place from early morning until late evening. Tuition is provided by our BHS trained instructors. We have horses and ponies suitable for adults and children of all abilities.
Our livery clients are offered a very high standard of service and we pride ourselves on ensuring that our clients are completely satisfied with all aspects of their livery.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by KEITS Training Services Ltd
Heidi Clear and Bethany Wylie email@example.com
- Full training will be provided by the employer and KEITS towards the Level 2 Equine Groom and functional skills if required.
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.