Apprentice Early Years Assistant Happy Days Childcare
An amazing opportunity to work for a fantastic company and begin your career in Childcare. Apply now to become Happy Days' new Apprentice!
Closing date: 30 Jun 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
04 Jul 2022
25 Nov 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Main purpose of the role:
- To assist the Early Years Educators in providing a high quality, safe, stimulating and caring early years learning environment for up to 30 children aged between 2 and 4 years, complying with statutory requirements
- To promote and maintain high standards of professional good practice in the setting
- To support the Key Person with a group of children, as and when required
- To assist with our lunchtime provision
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, appropriate to a variety of audiences
- Competent level in ICT literacy
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Friendly, flexible approach
A minimum of Grade 3/D or above/equivalent in maths and English.
Potential for a full time position once the apprenticeship is complete and progression within the company.
About the employer
- Day Nursery - term time only for children aged 2-4
- Play scheme - all holidays excluding Christmas for children aged 4-11
Happy Days Childcare
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Northampton College
Isobel McColgan 01604 734138 Isobel.McColgan@northamptoncollege.ac.uk
- Early Years Practitioner Level 2
- Functional Skills maths and English if applicable
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.