Apprentice Customer Service Advisor MOTUS GROUP (UK) LIMITED
Are you wanting to start your career? S&B Automotive Academy are recruiting on behalf of Motus who are looking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor. This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a highly skilled work force that is committed to quality. The successful candidate can expect excellent career prospects.
Closing date: 23 Jun 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
24 Jun 2022
15 Nov 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
We are looking for a driven individual to join our Customer Service team as a Customer Service Apprentice to assist in delivering an outstanding customer experience as first point of contact. As a customer service advisor, you will deliver exceptional customer service, maximise sales opportunities and gain excellent product knowledge. You will work towards the Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 (or Customer Service Specialist Level 3 apprenticeship standard) and gain experience in a busy working environment joining an exciting and vibrant Parts Department; the successful candidate can expect a high-quality training package with excellent career prospects. This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a highly skilled team that is committed to quality.
- Ensure personal appearance and manner are of an acceptable order at all times
- Carry out all duties in a safe, efficient and courteous manner
- Promote good customer relations
- Identify accurately customer requirements
- Locate, issue and document the sale of parts to customers and workshops, inspecting for quality prior to supply
- Ensure all telephone enquiries are answered courteously and efficiently (once confident)
- Trained - to receive, inspect and check documentation of all incoming parts
- Trained - to safely store all incoming parts in the appropriate location
- To ensure that the parts office and warehouse is kept clean and tidy at all times
- Trained - to adequately package material, which is to be despatched from the parts department
- Trained - to carry out stock audits as instructed
- Trained - to prepare old core and Warranty items for return as instructed
- To carry out any additional duty relative to the parts department as requested
- Maintain and continually improve the quality of service provided to the customer
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to use computers in basic form
- Effective oral and communication skills
- An understanding of how Motor Vehicles work
- Good communicator
- An interest in Motor vehicles
- Well presented
- Smart appearance
- Ability to work as part of team
- Be patient & well organised
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- The ability to work as part of a team, supporting a number of colleagues
- GCSEs, Functional Skills or Key Skills at grade C/4 or above in English and math’s (or equivalent)
- Predicated grades are accepted but any offer will be provisional until proof of results is provided
- Work experience/prior knowledge is beneficial but not essential
On successful completion of the apprenticeship, you will be a qualified Parts Advisor. You will also gain a Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner. Following this, there are various opportunities for progression with the business.
Things to consider
The competition for apprenticeship placements is strong so please ensure your application is tailored to the type of apprenticeship you are applying for, pay attention to presentation, spelling and grammar and include any relevant experience, hobbies/interests or qualifications.
Applicants should consider the distance required to travel to the employer. Access to transport would be beneficial.
For an idea of the distance of travel, this link may be of use http://www.traveline.info/
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide is updated every April (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Closing, interview and possible start date for this vacancy are subject to change. Interviews could commence at any time. You should apply immediately to avoid disappointment.
About the employer
Motus Commercials is the largest independent commercial vehicle dealer group in the UK and the largest DAF trucks dealer group in the world.
We have a number of manufacturer partners and we represent their brand from sites across our network. Motus Commercials provides new and used sales, genuine and TRP all-makes parts and servicing support for: DAF trucks, Renault trucks, VW Commercial vans, Ford vans, FIAT Professional vans and Isuzu pick-ups.
We are committed to supporting HGV and LCV operators to the highest standards to maximise vehicle uptime, with many of our locations offer extended opening hours for flexibility that fits around your needs. We also have a number of ATF sites which are able to carry out DVSA MOT tests on commercial vehicles.
S & B AUTOMOTIVE ACADEMY LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by S&B Automotive Academy Ltd
David Watts 07852344136 firstname.lastname@example.org
S&B Automotive Academy is a specialist automotive apprenticeship training provider located in Bedminster, Bristol. S&B works in partnership with Bristol Motus to deliver the Customer Service Parts Advisor training programme that is over 12 months.
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner
Training is delivered in the workplace with visits from S&B Automotive Academy's Customer Service Account Manager both face-to-face and over the phone. The Account Manager will also offer support, advice and guidance by monitoring progress through the use of electronic logbook which both employer and the apprentice will have access to 24/7 365 days a year.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.