Business Administrator Apprentice AZATOM GROUP LIMITED
This role offers the opportunity to gain an Level 3 in Business Administration. You will be trained to perform all manner of administration duties whilst in a work environment which will enable you to start your career path within this sector.
Closing date: 29 May 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
30 May 2022
12 Nov 2021
Level 3 (A level)
In this role you will be completing all required administration tasks for the company, some of which include:
- E mail and telephone enquiries
- Processing online orders
- Working with computer packages to input data on a variety of different subjects
- Review and answer correspondence when required
- Answer incoming calls in a friendly manner
- Taking messages and following up if needed
- Maintaining filing systems in both hard and electronic format
- Ensure all records are kept up to date
- Using Excel spreadsheets, Word, and PowerPoint (Microsoft Office)
- Ordering office stationery and other supplies
- Scanning, photocopying and printing
- Completing daily administration tasks
Requirements and prospects
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional Punctuality
- Willing to listen and learn
- Ability to work as part as a team and on your own
- 5 GCSE grades A*-C / 9-4 in maths and English (or equivalent)
- Potential for a full time position upon successful completion of the apprenticeship
About the employer
At its heart Azatom® is a technology driven company striving to create the best product for our customers and more. We specialise in innovative speaker systems, digital and analogue radios and high-end partner products for the latest iOS and Android market products.
We have a clear focus on improving sound performance for our digital range. Azatom® has proprietary technology in the areas of DSP (Digital Sound Processing) unique to our designs, Airflow and Shape design which we combine with our DSP division to make some of the most exciting systems on the market.
We’re constantly evolving our designs and incorporating the very latest innovations in technology to stay at the forefront of digital sound. Mobile devices have become the media hubs for many people’s lives and Azatom® products deliver the technology and sound quality to give people greater freedom and enjoyment from their ever evolving devices.
We are an expansive technology firm with a clear focus on research and development. Our Headquarters based in NETpark, a Technology cluster here in the UK. Here we develop, iterate and evolve every day. Developing patents and carrying out studio sound testing to undertake all aspects of the design of new products. We have over 25 years of expertise to take new technologies and innovations from ideas through to class-leading products we’re leading the way for UK consumers.
STOCKTON RIVERSIDE COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Stockton Riverside College
Anna Harper 07436 795883 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional skills maths & English, if required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.