Early Years Apprentice Friendly Faces Nursery Ltd
To assist in the setting's wrap around provision, plus holiday club and preschool. Working closely with Managers, parents and pupils, plus the local community.
Closing date: 13 Jun 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
27 Jun 2022
11 Nov 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
To assist the manager and play workers in the setting. As the candidate will be working with children on a daily basis a DBCS will be required, duties to include:
- Consistent approach to learning and behaviour and a willingness to work to preschool guidelines
- Ability to encourage pupils to interact with others and engage in activities led by adults and independently
- Organise and prepare creative and appropriate play opportunities
- Keep up to date on OFSTED guidelines
- Apply and adhere to policies in line with school and national standards
- An understanding of Health and Safety
- Ability to listen and reflect on feedback
- Communicate effectively with children
- Flexible approach to work
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Knowledge of SEN code of practice
- Pre-school or school setting experience
- An understanding and awareness of child protection practices
- Flexible approach to adapt activities to meet pupils needs and interests
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships and work as part of a busy team
- Demonstrate personal enthusiasm and commitment to the role
- Patient and calm manner
- Promote the inclusion and acceptance of all pupils
- Creative in approach
GCSEs at grades D/3 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English are desirable.
Possible permanent role in the setting upon completion of this apprenticeship.
About the employer
An Ofsted 'outstanding' childminders and nursery.
Childcare provider for early years children and after school club for older children.
Friendly Faces Nursery Ltd
CHESHIRE COLLEGE SOUTH AND WEST
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Cheshire College South and West
Claire Garner email@example.com
The candidate will follow a Level 2 Early Years Practitioner apprenticeship standard.
This training will be structured and delivered by Cheshire College – South & West. If the candidate does not hold GCSE grades A-C (9-4) or equivalent, they will be required to complete a Level 1 Functional Skill in the relevant subject.
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.