Apprentice Nursery Practitioner QUEENSBURY PRIVATE DAY NURSERY LIMITED
We are looking for a special individual who is committed and devoted to working within a busy private day nursery. Position is subject to clean DBS check.
Closing date: 31 May 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Jun 2022
12 Nov 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties to include:
- To work as a member of the nursery team, showing initiative & creativity to ensure a high standard of childcare is maintained at all times
- To learn about planning and providing interesting learning opportunities through play and activities, which allow the children to explore, develop and progress within the Early Years Foundation Stage framework
- Keeping children safe by understanding the settings policies and following procedures
- Update records, in a clear, organised manner
- To ensure that a caring and stimulating environment is provided for children that takes into account individual developmental needs and enables children to reach their full potential
- To promote parents’ understanding of child development and early learning as a crucial factor in their children’s achievement at school and future life chances
Requirements and prospects
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Being outgoing
- Patience desire to work with early years
A-C grades in maths and english preferred.
To be discussed on completion of apprenticeship.
About the employer
We strive to provide a "home from home" environment which at the same time is fun, educational, stimulating and caring to ensure that each child thrives.
QUEENSBURY PRIVATE DAY NURSERY LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Calderdale College
Madeline Oxby 07974 587 441 Madeline.Oxby@calderdale.ac.uk
The successful candidate will work towards a levle 2 qualification in childcare.
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.