Apprentice Dental Nurse Woodford Green Dental Centre
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress into an exciting dental career in a busy dental practice which is looking to recruit an enthusiastic individual to work alongside the dental team
Closing date: 21 Jun 2022
Total hours per week: 34.50
Possible start date
22 Jun 2022
11 Nov 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- Assisting in the provision and delivery of dental care to patients, reception duties and decontamination/sterilising in the surgery
- Providing chairside assistance to the dentist
- Ensure the care and welfare of patients
- Preparing and maintaining the clinical environment
- Sterilisation of instruments
- Mixing materials
- Charting on the computer
- Complying with strict cross infection procedures
- Developing digital x-rays
- Ensure adequate stocks of materials are within the surgery
- Carrying out some reception and administrative tasks as required
Requirements and prospects
- Organisation skills
- Communication skills
- Be computer literate
- Keen to learn, be of smart and professional appearance always and have a positive attitude
- A reliable and enthusiastic person who wants to develop a career in dental nursing and can put the patient first
- Our ideal candidate would have a professional approach with a mature attitude and hardworking attitude
- English GCSE at grade 4/C or equivalent or higher preferred, but training can be delivered
- Maths GCSE at grade 4/C or equivalent or higher preferred, but training can be delivered
Dental Care Professional/Dental Nurse.
Dental Practice Manager.
Things to consider
You will be required to have Hepatitis B vaccination and pass a DBS check.
References will be requested from either previous employers or education providers.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Woodford Green Dental Centre provide all manner of dental treatments and are open to patients Monday to Friday. With close by parking and public transport links and with ground level access, the practice provides quality dental care to the elderly and those with disabilities.
Woodford Green Dental Centre
ANDERSON STOCKLEY ACCREDITED TRAINING LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Anderson Stockley Accredited Training Ltd
Henry Smith 01604 871340 email@example.com
- Dental Nurse Apprenticeship (integrated) to deliver knowledge skills and behaviours
- City & Guilds Level 3 Extended Diploma in Dental Nursing
- Functional skills level 2 maths
- Functional skills level 2 English
- 20% off-the-job training
- End Point Assessment - Synoptic Assessment, Observation and Interview
Dental nurse (integrated)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.