Digital Marketing Apprenticeship Dzines Digital
Dzines Digital is a user experience focused web design and digital marketing agency in Dover. This is a super exciting opportunity for someone who has a passion for digital communications. Dzines Digital are looking for a Digital Marketing Apprentice tasked with carrying out admin work.
Closing date: 14 Jun 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
28 Jun 2022
17 Nov 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Dzines Digital is a user experience focused web design and digital marketing agency in Dover.
This is a super exciting opportunity for someone who has a passion for digital communications. Dzines Digital are looking for a Digital Marketing Apprentice tasked with carrying out admin work.
Daily duties to include
- Creating social media posts
- Adding content to websites
- Blog writing
- Creating clients reports
- This may also include corresponding with clients via email and some basic web design
In this role, you genuinely are the director of 1st and last impressions, so you need to love people, build relationships, and make them smile by going the extra mile.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Good written English
- Good organisational skills
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Social media knowledge preferred but training will be given
- A positive can do attitude
- Growth mindset
Minimum level 1 in Maths and English or equivalent
- With this employer, there are opportunities for the right candidate to go on to join our web design team and manage their own portfolio of clients
Things to consider
- Training on the Apprenticeships Programme for 16 to 18 year olds is a priority and fully funded by Government
- Training for Apprenticeships for those over this age is part funded, with employers expected to make a 5% contribution for all learners that are 19+
- The dates as entered for the interview/start dates for this opportunity are a guide, interviews will take place as close to this date as is reasonably practical for the employer, followed by a start date offered by the employer
- You will also be required to complete a pre-screening interview either over the phone or online. One of TNB Skills Training advisers will email or call you before your details are passed to the employer to ensure you meet their criteria so please expect a call
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Digital Dzines is a Kent based web design & digital marketing specialist, they build bespoke websites designed to get results and help business grow.
They offer services that include:
- Search Engine Optimisation
- PPC Management
- Website Maintenance
TNB Skills Training
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by That Nail Place Ltd
- Digital Marketer Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 2 Functional skills in English & maths
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.