Business Administration Apprentice @ Netplates Birmingham NET PLATES LTD
Net Plates are offering an apprenticeship with a real prospect of gaining permanent full-time employment. Net Plates are ready and willing to give you the learning and mentoring you need, all they ask is that you are motivated and willing to learn.
Closing date: 21 Jun 2022
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
22 Jun 2022
10 Nov 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Assisting the team within the administration duties
- Microsoft Excel and Word Knowledge
- General Office Duties
- Checking, preparing and processing customer orders
- Managing emails proficiently and communicating with their colleagues
- Inputting data and formulating excel spreadsheets
- Deal with incoming and outgoing electronic mail
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing calls
Requirements and prospects
- An excellent telephone manner, polite and helpful
- Accurate, tidy and well presented
- This position would suit someone who is confident and a good communicator
- Willing to learn and develop
- Professional and presentable
- GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in English, maths and ICT are preferred but not essential
- Net Plates are offering a 18 month apprenticeship with a real prospect of gaining permanent full-time employment. Net Plates are ready and willing to give you the learning and mentoring you need, all they ask is that you are motivated and willing to learn. You will have the chance to experience many areas of the business and have the opportunity to train and improve your existing skills and earnings in time as the opportunity comes with development and career prospects
Things to consider
- We ask that all applications are made directly through this website (Apprenticeship Vacancies) any applications that are made directly to the employer will jeopardise your chance of an Apprenticeship with this employer and will not be considered as part of the selection process
About the employer
Netplates.co.uk is an e-commerce business specialising in the buying and selling of personalised cherished registrations within the UK.
We specialise in providing vehicle registration numbers to meet your personal needs. We treat each customer as an individual and not another transaction. We pride ourselves on our personalised customer service and competitive prices.
A Netplates apprentice is provided with a minimum of 20% off the job training by Netplates and Nova Training to support their development.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nova Training Ltd
Neil Shakespeare 07814 110666 email@example.com
Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
- Training through Nova normally comprises of five days per week in company with monthly monitoring visits at the workplace
- Your dedicated coach will also be available between these visits for discussion about any additional support that may be required and to identify and resolve problems if they arise
- At the end of your training period, you will be put through to an end point assessment with an external verifier where you will showcase and evidence your knowledge, skills and behaviours
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.