Apprentice Hairdresser The Conservatory
Fantastic opportunity for the right person. You will get to work with a very creative group of Hairdressers. You will wash hair, help to keep the salon tidy, make drinks for the clients and help at reception.
Closing date: 27 May 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
28 May 2022
08 Nov 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Fantastic opportunity for the right person, to join our creative team of Hairdressers. You will work as part of a team, washing hair, making drinks, helping to keep the salon tidy and helping at reception. In return, you will study for your NVQ level 2 in Hairdressing and attend the Falltricks Academy 1 day each week.
Duties to include:
- You will wash hair
- Help to keep the salon tidy
- Make drinks for the clients
- Help at reception
Requirements and prospects
- Good people skills
- Good time keeping
- Enjoys working with the public
- No qualifications required
- If you don't have a C/4 in your maths and English GCSEs (or the equivalent) you will do Functional Skills
Become a stylist within our salon.
Things to consider
You will have to work on a Saturday.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
The Conservatory has been trading since 1984, developing a fantastic reputation for ‘Creative Colouring and Precision cutting’, making them the most established salon in the Gidea Park area.
MOMENTUM TRAINING AND CONSULTANCY LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by MOMENTUM TRAINING AND CONSULTANCY LTD
- You will recieve full training in every aspect of Hairdressing
- Including: Cutting, Colouring, Hair Up, Blow Drying and Consultation
- You will attend the Falltricks Academy 1 day each week
- You will study for the new, Hair Professional NVQ level 2
- You will also do functional Skills in maths and English if required
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.