Pile Technician Apprentice Screwfast Foundations Ltd
To maintain and look after all SFF site equipment and keep them in a good working order, this includes small tools, vehicles etc. Reporting any defects to tools/equipment or vehicles as soon as possible to their line manager/Supervisor. Responsible for the installation of ScrewFast Piles within tolerance and in a safe manner.
Closing date: 20 Dec 2021
£340.00 - £420.00
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
27 Dec 2021
08 Nov 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Screwfast is the leading provider of Turnkey Helical Foundation solutions. Screwfast provides design, supply and installation services across various sectors including Road, Rail, Energy, Civils and Telecoms.
The following summarises the job role/responsibilities of a Screwfast Pile Technician.
- To comply with all Health and Safety, Traffic Management and Environmental legislation
- To ensure work is carried out to quality through correct use of plant, labour and materials on site
- To liaise and take instructions from your supervisor in a professional manner
- To liaise with the general public in a responsible and respectful manner
- To complete all site records as requested by your supervisor
- To carry a mode of communication if requested
- To attend all Tool Box Talks and Training courses when instructed
- To maintain and look after all SFF site equipment and keep them in a good working order, this
- includes small tools, vehicles etc.
- Reporting any defects to tools/equipment or vehicles as soon as possible to their line
- Responsible for the installation of ScrewFast products within tolerance and in a safe manner.
- Responsible for testing ScrewFast piles in accordance with the company policies and procedures.
- To be as flexible as possible with working away from home and weekend working.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Positive attitude
- willingness to learn
- good attention to detail
- Full UK Driving Licence
- 5 GCSE’s grade 4/C
A permanent role within the company will be provided upon successful completion of the apprentichsip. Opportunities for further job specific training (machine op, telehandler, slinger signaller, NVQ etc)
Things to consider
- Work locations are uk wide.
- Will need a full UK driving Licence
- Parking available dependant on site location
About the employer
ScrewFast is the leading provider of turnkey helical foundation solutions. This means that in addition to providing custom engineered designs and independently checked drawings, ScrewFast also custom manufactures helical piles at its four HA, UVDB and NWR (linkup), approved fabrication facilities in the UK. ScrewFast also installs the piles with speed and precision. With over 200 trained subcontracted installers, a diverse fleet of over 50 installation units and more than 80 years (8x10yrs) of cumulative experience in the design, fabrication and installation of helical piles, ScrewFast is the largest and most experienced Screw Pile provider in The UK. ScrewFast has an in-house design team of professional engineers in various disciplines including Chartered Geotechnical, Structural and Mechanical Engineers.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by SR Education
Louise Spring 07485302270 email@example.com
- PiIling Attendant Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills In maths/English if applicable
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.