Hospitality Team Member Apprentice BUBBLE TEALICIOUS COMPANY LTD
The apprentice will be working face-to-face with customers on a daily basis as well as undertaking prep work and cleaning. This will be a great opportunity to learn how an independent bubble tea/dessert shop operates.
Closing date: 03 Feb 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
17 Feb 2022
05 Nov 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
As part of this role you will be required to study towards the Hospitality Team Member Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard at Colchester Institute.
This role will include serving customers as well as undertaking prep work, organising products, cleaning and performing opening/closing checks.
Key duties will include:
- Taking a responsible approach to the preparation, sale and service of food and beverages for example in relation to safe handling and storage, and accurately communicating the contents of products
- Using appropriate opportunities to upsell and promote additional products and services
- Actively seeking opportunities to delight and ‘wow’ customers in line with the business/brand standard
- Demonstrating high personal hygiene standards and clean workstation ethic at all times
- Taking every opportunity to provide customers with all the information and services they need to get the best service, maintain discretion and customer confidentiality
- Paying attention to detail and have high standards of cleanliness and presentation
- Being highly organised and has the ability to multitask whilst maintaining an engaging, friendly and helpful attitude to customers
- Anticipating customer needs and can adapt products and services to meet them
- Actively seeking opportunities to make a great guest experience
Requirements and prospects
No skills required as full training will be given.
- Must be polite, punctual and friendly
- Must be able to work as part of a team
- GCSE maths and English grade 2/E or above (or equivalent)
- All candidates will be required to complete Colchester Institute's mandatory initial assessment process before being put forward to the company. This will consist of online assessments and interview with the relevant department
Once the apprenticeship is complete there will be an opportunity for a permanent contract.
Things to consider
- Colchester Institute - Apprenticeship Team manage the applications to this role and you will be required to complete our initial assessment process before your application gets sent onto the employer
- Please be advised that the closing date for this role could be brought forward or extended if this vacancy receives a high number or low number of applicants and/or the company recruit before the closing date
- Whilst there are possible closing and start dates should you be available earlier this can be negotiated with the employer
About the employer
Bubble Tealicious Company Ltd is a brand new Bubble Tea Shop based in Colchester town centre. We will be selling bubble tea, chai and Indian desserts. The shop contains 12 seats and 6 tables.
BUBBLE TEALICIOUS COMPANY LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Colchester Institute
Colchester Institute - Apprenticeship Team 01206 712043 email@example.com
All delivered within the work place via online training and at Colchester Institute Campus.
Candidates will undertake the Hospitality Team Member Level 2 apprenticeship standard.
Hospitality team member
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.