Flames 'N' Games - Digital Apprentice Flames 'N Games Juggling
You will develop strong and innovative digital marketing strategies and several other techniques to drive traffic to company pages and generate interest in company products and services. You will create engaging written, graphic and video content while staying up to date on latest marketing technologies and social media.
Closing date: 06 Dec 2021
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
13 Dec 2021
08 Nov 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- Develop engaging online content including forums, videos, graphics and blogs; monitor and analyse content success
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns
- Drive traffic to company pages
- Create new and update old graphics to be the best they can be for our products that we sale
- Create graphics for our website, social media platforms, newsletters and for our online stores
Requirements and prospects
- Familiar with office management practices is essential
- Some experience of working in a similar office environment is ideal (e-commerce, with knowledge of Amazon, eBay, social media platforms including Hootsuite)
- Good working knowledge of Office programs
- Good Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and Premier Pro
- Excellent organisational skills, with acute attention to detail
Training will be provided for the above.
- Customer focused with the ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships and engaging material
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure and towards deadlines
- 5 GCSEs Grade A-C/8-4 or equivalent in English and maths
92% of our employers offer their apprentice a full-time job upon completion of their training, this is up to you to make the role your own and become a highly valued member of the team.
Things to consider
The vacancy may end sooner than the listed date, so please complete your application ASAP.
About the employer
CREATIVE PROCESS DIGITAL LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by CREATIVE PROCESS DIGITAL LTD
Philip Perryman 01273 232273 firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital and Content Producer Apprentice level 3.
You will be provide core digital support across a range of key digital areas including web content management, content creation (using Adobe indesign and photoshop), social media, mailchimp and other apps for ensuring the smooth running of the company with a focus on producing brilliant content.
You will be trained in:
- Planning content strategies
- Developing content
- Creating and evaluating content
- Wide understanding of the media industry
- Optimising web content for to ensure high search engine rankings
- Researching ideas and concepts
- Presenting client pitches and proposals
Junior content producer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.