Apprentice Fire & Security engineer OPTIMUM FIRE AND SECURITY LIMITED
Main duties to include: Installation of new Fire & Security systems Seeing Installation projects through to completion Carry out servicing and repairs on various systems Complete the necessary paperwork and reports Attend reactive calls and breakdowns and perform general maintenance working including tracing and rectification of system faults.
Closing date: 01 Jun 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
02 Jun 2022
08 Nov 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Fire & Security Apprentice Engineer you will gain on the job experience performing the following:
- Installing and maintaining fire, CCTV, Access Control and Intruder alarm systems
- You will work alongside our experienced Installation, Service and Maintenance Engineers
- Provide professional and dependable quality of service to customer/contractors in a timely manner
Requirements and prospects
- Needs to be able to use their hands as there will be manual handling involved
- Good personality
- Willing to work hard
- Smart and well-kept as the role is customer facing
Enhanced employability once qualified.
About the employer
We pride ourselves on our professionalism and knowledge of the fire and security industry, but we believe what sets us apart is our people. We have handpicked industry professionals who are friendly, approachable and are passionate about delivering compliance with great customer service
To enable us to create the same ethos throughout the business, we have four key areas that we focus on, to ensure we are always striving to exceed our customers expectation and maintain the highest standards. We call this ‘The Optimum Way’ (The 4 P’s)!
SKILLS FOR SECURITY LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Skills for Security Ltd
- Completing all training tasks allocated during your block release weeks at the training centre and gathering any site evidence needed to supplement your studies
- Complete an annual assessment at the training centre and take part in any additional training courses that the company require you to complete
- Fire emergency and security systems technician Level 3
Fire emergency and security systems technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.