Business Admin Apprentice Airedale Forestry Limited
Tyne North Training is recruiting on behalf of Airedale Forestry Ltd for a business administrative apprentice. If you are someone that has a professional approach to work with strong organisational skills then this could be the ideal role for you.
Closing date: 20 Jun 2022
£144.30 to £285.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
27 Jun 2022
05 Nov 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The Apprentice will be fully supported, mentored and introduced to the day to day operational tasks with support from the team.
The role involves supporting the admin team and other team members with all aspects of business admin, bookings and invoicing.
Typical duties will include:
- Answering the phone and direct calls
- Ordering and maintaining stock
- Filing quotes and other documents
- Update and maintain systems as directed
- Dealing with purchase orders
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Willing and respectful
- Embrace a challenge and be able to work independently if required
- Good timekeeping
- Have an interest in business admin and want an apprenticeship
- The ideal candidate will have GCSEs, or equivalent, at grade C/4 or above in maths, English and ICT
- Please note that Level 2 Adult Literacy and Level 2 Adult Numeracy will not be accepted. This is due to the certificate awarding body requirements
- An excellent opportunity to progress in a team of colleagues and learn several aspects of the business
Things to consider
- In the first instance all applicants must complete an application form, a basic word processing exercise and a remote telephone / video conference interview
- A candidate’s successful application could lead to the potential of an interview with the prospective employer
About the employer
Airedale Forestry Ltd has established an excellent working relationship with long established clients to safely maintain and improve their outdoor environment since 2003.
- Small to Medium Enterprise based in Tyne and Wear and working throughout Northern England and Southern Scotland
- Major clients include quarries and other industries, owners of public and private development sites, woodlands, nature reserves and councils.
- Personnel able to work with clients to problem solve
- A growing company with expanding capabilities and specialist expertise.
- Working to the highest quality and regard for sustainability and the environment.
TYNE NORTH TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Tyne North Training Ltd
Niamh Jones 0191 262 6860 email@example.com
Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
- The apprenticeship also includes Employment Rights and Responsibilities as well as Personal Learning and Thinking Skills qualifications
- The successful candidate will work towards a BTEC level 3 qualification and level 2 functional skills, should they be required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.