Level 3 Engineering Maintenance Apprenticeship- mechatronics pathway NTM-GB LIMITED
An engineering maintenance apprentice required to assist with servicing and maintaining machinery and equipment analyse the use & reliability of the machinery, assist with the relocation of machinery, assist with weekly checks.
Closing date: 20 Jun 2022
£182.78 to £361.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 38.00
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
12 Nov 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- Servicing and maintaining machinery and equipment
- Analyse the use & reliability of the machinery
- Assist with the relocation of machinery
- Assist with weekly checks
Requirements and prospects
An interest in engineering would be beneficial- preference will be given to candidates who can demonstrate they are "hands-on".
Good communication skills are essential.
- Problem solver
- Flexible approach
Minimum Grade C/4 in Maths and English at GCSE or equivalent.
A full-time role will be offered to the right candidate and progression opportunities will be available over time.
Things to consider
The candidate will attend In-Comm Training & Business Services, 3 days per week, for the first 18 months of their training. Please ensure you are happy to travel here, before applying for the role.
About the employer
Founded in 1950 by Lennart Nordin, AB Narpes Tra Och Metall (NTM) is an engineering company that develops, manufactures, sells and maintains refuse and recycling collection vehicles and trailers. NTM bodies are a firm favourite in both the public and private sector for residual and recycling waste application, offering customers quality and reliability in its vehicles resulting in low life cycle costs and following success in the Nordic and Baltic regions NTM decided to bring their experience to the UK market place.
In 2003, NTM-GB Ltd was created and quickly became a market leader in the supply of compaction and non-compaction refuse and recycling collection vehicles by offering customers bespoke body solutions to suit their specific needs.
After 8 years of successful business, NTM-GB acquired the British firm ‘LinkTip’ who specialised in tipping equipment and smaller refuse solutions. After 12 years of growth in the Shrewsbury and Willenhall areas, NTM-GB relocated to a larger factory in Kidderminster in 2015, where NTM-GB’s quality vehicles are now manufactured, assembled and maintained and NTM employ over 80 members of staff.
NTM continues to develop its extensive product portfolio, most recently in a collaboration with Italian firm Cappellotto, a manufacturer of high quality vacuum tankers, jetters, and excavators.
IN-COMM TRAINING AND BUSINESS SERVICES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by In-Comm Training Services Ltd
Sue Fisher 01922 457686 email@example.com
Engineering Technician level 3.
You will be required to attend college full-time for the initial 12 months, followed by one day per week for the remainder of the apprenticeship.
The training during this time will include:
- Complying with statutory regulations and organisational safety requirements
- Working efficiently and effectively in an engineering environment
- Using and communicating technical information
- Conducting business improvement techniques (covered in induction)
- Producing components using hand fitting techniques
- Assembling & testing fluid power systems
- Maintaining electrical equipment systems
- Wiring and testing electrical equipment circuits
- Preparing & using milling machines
- Preparing & using lathes for turning operations
- Using computer software packages to assist with engineering activities
- Producing cad models (drawings) using a cad system
- General welding applications
College is In-Comm Training Services Limited in Aldridge, Walsall, WS9 8UG.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.