Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship Dental Nursing Beeston Dental Practice
Beeston Dental Practice is looking for a friendly and caring trainee dental nurse to join their practice. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate that is passionate about pursuing a career as a Dental Nurse. There may be up to 40 hours per week available. But advertised as the minimum 30 hours per week.
Closing date: 30 May 2022
£144.30 - £196.80
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
01 Jun 2022
03 Nov 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties within the role that you will be fully trained to carry out include: Working chairside, with a dentist in a busy dental practice To ensure Health and Safety is adhered to at all times in surgery. To be professional at all times.
- To ensure you have good communication at all times
- To make patients feel at ease and comfortable at all times
- To innovate ideas and initiate action to improve the overall perception of the practice, ensuring its good name continues
- To ensure all facilities are presented to the highest levels of cleanliness and comfort
- To be aware of all Health & Safety issues within the practice, to constantly implement and assess procedures drawing attention to any unsafe practices
- To make sure all parts of the practice are safe and secure when not in use
- To cover duties of such other members of staff as required
- To undertake any other duties as may be required to assist in the running of the Dental Practice Portray a professional and positive image of the Dental Practice, wearing the uniform provided whilst on duty
This apprenticeship is work based learning therefore most of the time you will be working at the employer's address. You will only need to attend college in Nottingham City Centre for one day every 2 weeks for training.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Good teamwork
- GCSE's grade A* to C/9 to 4 to include English and maths (or Functional Skills Level 2 equivalent)
Potential for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
About the employer
Beeston Dental Practice is a friendly practice which will take the time to get to know you, so they can provide a personal and caring service. Above all, they aim to exceed your expectations by combining clinical excellence with advanced technology in a safe and relaxing environment.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nottingham College
Nottingham College Apprenticeship Team
You will complete the following on a day release basis once every 2 weeks at college:
- Advanced Apprenticeship in Dental Nursing Diploma Level 3 Dental Nursing
- Functional Skills maths OR English Level 2 if required
Dental nurse (integrated)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.