Office Apprentice Spectrum One Salon Group Ltd
The primary role is to provide administration support as required. You will work in a supported learning environment to develop skills and knowledge required for a business administration apprentice. We will assist you to complete a business administration qualification and progress in your future career.
Closing date: 20 May 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
21 May 2022
02 Nov 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- Answering the phone and dealing with enquiries
- General website admin
- Dealing with emails
- Using Microsoft Office packages, mainly Word and Excel
- Packing orders which come through on the website
- Undertaking monthly stock takes and inputting online
- Regular communication with internal staff and clients
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- IT skills
- Organisational skills
- Good timekeeping skills
- Detail orientated
- Understanding of customer service
- Keen to learn and develop the business and their own skills
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
The company will support the apprentice to progress in their career if they are the right candidate and put the work in.
About the employer
Spectrum One Hair has been sourced from the most trusted suppliers around the globe who have over twenty years of experience in hair extension production.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Burnley College
Jessica Parkinson 01282 733005 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
The apprentice will be supported in both on-the-job training and off-the-job training to complete their qualification.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.