Jobsocks - Digital Marketing Apprentice Jobsocks Ltd
Initially this role will be split approximately 50/50 between marketing and Sales Development. This is an excellent opportunity for a smart, ambitious and self-motivated individual to join a friendly environment.
Closing date: 20 Dec 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
10 Jan 2022
02 Nov 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Marketing - You will be responsible for helping to develop marketing strategies, content creation across social, web and email campaigns. This is an opportunity for a proactive, creative individual to make this your own.
We are happy for the individual to try new things and come to us with ideas and take ownership of these, duties to include:
- Reviewing, creating short term proposals for marketing campaigns for social and email
- Managing, creating and posting social content
- Developing Brand awareness and following
- Writing and designing brand content
Sales Development - This will involve reaching out to warm and cold leads in our market to help the team generate and qualify leads with both candidates and companies, duties to include:
- Warm and cold phone calls to prospective clients and candidates in our market.
- Email outreach
- Video / LinkedIN outreach
- Generating and qualifying leads for the Team
Requirements and prospects
- Fluent in Social media
- Good verbal and written communicator
- Able to write short creative content
- Ability to produce some branded content
- Ability to motivate and make people smile
- Handle objections and rejections
- Good communicator
- 5 GCSE's Grade A*-C / 8-4 including maths and English or equivalent
- 92% of our employers offer their apprentice a full time job upon completion of the programme, this is up to each apprentice to work hard, learn new things and apply them into the role becoming a highly valued member of the team
Things to consider
- The vacancy may end sooner than the listed date so please complete your application ASAP
About the employer
Jobsocks is a disruptive startup challenging traditional recruitment with our hybrid model. Our platform uniquely pairs talented professionals to the jobs they actually want. No recruiters. No Waffle.
Candidates can review invitations from hiring companies anonymously and decide on their terms if they want to discuss. In the simplest terms, think Tinder for recruitment….minus the negative connotations ;)
As an early stage business, you'll be joining from the ground level which brings with it so much opportunity.
CREATIVE PROCESS DIGITAL LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by CREATIVE PROCESS DIGITAL LTD
Philip Perryman 01273 232273 firstname.lastname@example.org
Apprentices will receive a mixture of on and off the job training in addition to monthly sessions with a Training Coach. Training will be provided at our Training Centre in Brighton and our Training Coaches will offer support and guidance in the workplace where apprentices will gain on-the job experience to build the necessary skills, knowledge and behaviours they need to begin their career in Digital Marketing.
The Apprenticeship includes:
- BCS Certificate in Marketing Principles
- BCS Certificate in Principles of Coding
- Google Analytics IQ
Apprentices will be required to build a portfolio of evidence of workplace activities to demonstrate that they have achieved the required level of skills and knowledge for the qualification programme.
English and maths Level 2 - if GCSE Grade C or above, (level 4-9) has not already been achieved.
Junior content producer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.