Engineering Operative Apprentice Catton Control Cables Ltd
We have several opportunities within our manufacturing and engineering processes and welcome to new ideas. There are currently positions within our conduit manufacturing division, as well as our quality department and machining section.
Closing date: 29 May 2022
Total hours per week: 39.00
Possible start date
31 May 2022
02 Nov 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
An exciting opportunity for the right person, who can show their potential through using their initiative, along with the ability to work with others and learn ‘on the job’ techniques.
We are a long-established company who needs new enterprising employees, who are looking for a long term and settled position within our fast-growing company.We have several opportunities within our manufacturing and engineering processes and welcome to new ideas.
There are currently positions within our conduit manufacturing division, as well as our quality department and machining section.
Duties will include:
- Maintenance planning
- Diagnostic and fault finding techniques
- Specific safe working practices, maintenance procedures and environmental regulations that need to be observed
- Carryout fault location on appropriate equipment using suitable maintenance diagnostic techniques
- Carryout maintenance activities in line with work instructions
- Carryout tests on the maintained equipment in accordance with test schedule/defined test procedures
- Follow appropriate completion activities and restore equipment to service by replacing or repairing components
Requirements and prospects
A keen intrest in engineering / exprience welcome
- A willingness to learn
- Good attention for detail
- Hard working
- Be able to work as part of a team aswell as independently
- Maths and English GCSE A-C / 8-4 grade or equivalent qualifications
- A career in engineering
About the employer
The largest independent cable manufacturer in the UK
It is the policy of Catton Control Cables to ensure that all products and/or services achieve the requirements of our customers (Both internal & external) at all times and on time. We believe in the concept of customer and supplier working together in the pursuit of this policy and striving continually to improve quality
From automotive to agricultural, from construction to leisure, Catton offers a diverse range of control cables, wire rope products and linkages to suit all industrial sectors.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Walsall College - Wisemore Campus
Nichole Jackson 01922 657087 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Engineering Operative Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.