Made By Brave - Apprentice Graphic Designer Made by Brave Ltd
We are looking for an awesome apprentice to support our business across the full spectrum of marketing activity including digital and non-digital projects. You will be working closely with our Graphic Designer and Content Manager and play a key role in delivering our communications to our audience.
Closing date: 20 Dec 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
04 Jan 2022
02 Nov 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Day to day your duties will include:
- Creating graphics, infographics, gifs, animations for use across the website, emails, newsletters, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and LinkedIn
- Supporting the Marketing Manager with tasks relating to creating and managing social media content
- Maintaining the media platform on the website
- Adopting the correct tone of voice and being active and engaging on Instagram and Facebook
- Creating and updating beautiful branded (in line with the Brand Guidelines) company documents and assets such as Look Books and Press + Testimonial Documents
Requirements and prospects
- Proficient graphic design skills across the Adobe package - in particular; Photoshop, InDesign and Spark and general IT skills
- To have a great attention to design and ability to interpret a brief
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent grammar, spelling and attention to detail
- Able to work on own initiative and be a proactive and helpful team member
- Creative mindset for design, problem solving and solutions
- Excellent organizational skills
- Passion for marketing, design and social media
- Motivated and hard working
- 5 GCSE's Grade A* - C/9 - 4 or equivalent and above
We will offer a full time position to the right person to work with our small and tightly knit team moving forward.
Things to consider
The vacancy may end sooner than the listed date so please complete your application ASAP.
The office is located at TN22 3DS, candidates must be able to easily access this remote location and be on time for work every day.
About the employer
At the heart of Ancient + Brave is founder Kate Prince whose passion for improved wellbeing through lifestyle and nutrition strategies inspired the Ancient + Brave range of delicious nutrient-rich blends and supplements.
We are dedicated to sourcing beautiful organic botanicals and innovative nutraceuticals that enhance both flavour and performance. It’s this synergy between nature and science that remains one of our core values.
CREATIVE PROCESS DIGITAL LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by CREATIVE PROCESS DIGITAL LTD
Philip Perryman 01273 232273 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Junior content producer Apprenticeship Standard.
Digital and Content Producer Apprentice. You will be provide core digital support across a range of key digital areas including web content management, content creation (using Adobe indesign and photoshop), social media, mailchimp and other apps for ensuring the smooth running of the company with a focus on producing brilliant content
You will be trained in:
- Planning content strategies
- Developing content
- Creating and evaluating content
- Wide understanding of the media industry
- Optimising web content for to ensure high search engine rankings
- Researching ideas and concepts
- Presenting client pitches and proposals
Junior content producer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.