Recruitment Business Administration Apprentice MONARCH EDUCATION LIMITED
The Business Admin apprentice will be supporting a recruitment team with the day to day administrative requirement such as processing timesheets, obtaining references and compliance information on new candidates, running compliance and clearance checks, handing telephone and email queries, filing, photocopying and general paperwork.
Closing date: 10 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
11 Jul 2022
30 Oct 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Writing and placing job adverts, monitoring responses.
- Loading new candidates to the database and requesting Barred List and Teacher Reference Number checks, DBS or Update Service checks and apply for references.
- Searching CV databases for new candidates to contact.
- Arranging candidate interviews with consultants, sending confirmation letters and explaining document requirements to candidates prior to the interview.
- Reducing interview drop-out rates.
- CV Typing and formatting.
- Keeping candidate’s database records up to date.
- Maintaining regular contact with regenerate data base through targeted marketing campaign.
- Answering and dealing with telephone enquiries.
- Other tasks as determined by the needs of the business.
Requirements and prospects
- Have good written and verbal communication skills. Much of the work is conducted via email or by contacting candidates by telephone.
- Good written English skills
- Attention to detail
- Enjoy being busy and have a proactive attitude to work
- Have the ability to follow direction and work as part of a team.
- Have a good level of general computer use such as Word, Excel, Outlook
- Can do attitude
- Someone who wants to learn and grow with the role
- Enjoy being busy and have a pr.
- Be able to organise their workload with some support from Team Leader
GCSE Grades A*-C (9-4) or equivalent.
Full time employment with the company
About the employer
We are Monarch, a passionate and dedicated education recruitment agency that specialises in providing teaching and support staff to schools across the UK. Personal and professional, our service begins and ends with people – from the consultants we hire, to the teachers we place and the close relationships we build with clients.
Monarch has been the forefront of the education industry since 1992 and aspire to be the company most admired for its people. We are challenging the perceptions of the recruitment businesses within education and want people to know the true core values of the business. The future generation is important to us, so we only provide the best.
In 2017, Monarch Education became part of Affinity Workforce Solutions, a fresh, bold and innovative new business with a rich and impressive heritage. This now makes us one of the largest privately owned public service recruitment specialists in the UK.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nova Training Ltd
Laura Malpass 07496568668 email@example.com
- Level 3 Business and Administratior
- Functional Skills (if needed)
- 20% Off the job training
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.