Accounts Business Administrator Apprentice C B S Packaging
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an apprentice to become part of CBS Packaging. As an administrator you will play an important role in supporting key functions within the office to ensure all operations run smoothly.
Closing date: 15 Mar 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 39.00
Possible start date
16 Mar 2022
29 Oct 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Responsibilities will include:
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone/email/online
- Respond promptly to customer enquiries
- Process orders, forms, applications and requests
- Filing, faxing, photocopying and scanning documents
- Sorting and distributing incoming post
- Data input
- General office duties
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Ability to think ahead and problem solve
- The ability to work quickly and methodically
- Good team working skills
- An awareness of health and safety
- Excellent organisation skills
- Enthusiastic - able to show that you want to be there and want to learn
- Friendly/approachable personality
- Motivation and flexibility to learn a range of tasks and skills
- Positive attitude
- Hard working
- Good timekeeper
- GCSE (or equivalent) grades A*-C/9-4 in English and maths
- ICT desirable
- Full time employment with the company
About the employer
CBS Packaging began in 1995, when the company first registered the trading name of Corrugated Box Supplies. During the early years, the manufacturer operated from premises in Digbeth, Birmingham.
The company started small in the corrugated packaging industry and with limited manufacturing capabilities. 3 years later it relocated to a 33,000 sq foot site in Smethwick. Further impressive growth in the industry led for the installation of new machinery: S & S Diemaster, Simon 470 two-colour casemaker and an Andrew & Sutar Gluer.
CBS Packaging specialise in manufacturing bespoke corrugated packaging solutions to a wide range of industries. Whether you are looking for cardboard shipping boxes, promotional packaging, die cut packaging and other cardboard packaging products, all of our products offer protection and durability.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nova Training Ltd
Laura Malpass 07496568668 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Technical Certificate (industry knowledge)
- Functional Skills qualifications in maths/English/IT (additional support available if required)
- Full training provided at employer site
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Regular Assessor visits, observations, and reviews
- Witness testimonies from employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.