Kia Parts and Service Advisor Apprenticeship TRIANGLE OF CHESTERFIELD LIMITED
Would you like a career in the automotive industry as a Service Advisor working for Kia, a dynamic and exciting brand whose company ethos is 'Family-like Care'? For the right person, there is the opportunity to secure full time employment and progress to higher level qualifications.
Closing date: 28 Jun 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
30 Jun 2022
27 Oct 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Are you passionate about a career in the automotive industry? Do you strive to deliver excellent customer service? Do you want to join the UK's most exciting and dynamic car brand whose company ethos is "Family-like Care"? If the answer is "yes" then the Kia Apprenticeship Programme could be the career route for you. Triangle of Chesterfield are currently seeking a Service Advisor Apprentice to join their dealership based in Chesterfield.
This is an exciting Reception based role, working towards Level 2 Customer Service qualification which also offers first-class training and outstanding long-term career prospects. The comprehensive programme provides you with an exciting and challenging opportunity to achieve formal qualifications through extensive product training as well as building up confidence and gaining valuable work experience whilst undertaking the role.
Duties will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for all customers entering the dealership and ensuring they receive the best customer service experience
- Upselling and cross-selling additional products and services
- Booking in cars for MOT's and service
- Liaising with workshop vehicle technicians for updates with vehicle repair timescales
- Liaising with customers in a professional, polite and courteous manner both face to face and via the telephone
- Working to a high level of customer service at all times
- General ad hoc duties as and when required
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Passionate about the automotive industry
- Take a pride in appearance
- Ability to use own initiative
- Must have a 'can do' attitude
- Polite and courteous
- Forward thinking and keen to learn with an interest in development and progression
Minimum entry requirements: maths, English Language and ICT GCSE grades A*-C/9-4 and above (or equivalent).
Upon successful completion and review of your Level 2 Apprenticeship (15 months) you will be re-assessed with a view to progression onto the Level 3 Apprenticeship (18 month).
About the employer
Whether you’re a private motorist or a company car driver, you’ll find new Kia offers and a constantly changing stock of Kia Approved used cars.
As a Kia approved repairer, we also offer a full aftersales service including servicing, repair, warranty, parts and accessories. You can book your service or MOT here and find our latest Kia offers.
Whatever you expect or think you know about Kia, we go one step further. It proves our fixation with quality - it explains why so many people choose our cars, and why we keep growing all over the world. Plus, with our state-of-the-art European Factory, the future is brighter than ever for Kia Motors.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nottingham College
Nottingham College Apprenticeship Team
You will be required to attend the Kia Academy Training Centre in Nottingham for your 'Block Release' Training. This will involve 4 separate 1 week blocks of training per 12 months of your apprenticeship.
This is funded as part of your apprenticeship and will include hotel stay, subsistence and travel.
Service Advisor, Intermediate Apprenticeship (1 year). Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard:
Nationally recognised qualifications:
- IMI level 2 Certificate in Customer Service for the Automotive Industry
- ATA Accreditation
- Customer Service Advisor
- Bespoke Kia off-the-job training including certification to 'Silver' level
- Service Advisor Regular in dealer review and assessment visits
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.