Level 2 Health Care Assistant Apprentice ASTONBROOK CARE LIMITED
Deliver high standards of personal care, contributing fully to the team to ensure continuity of services to the people whom we care for. Despite the expected challenges, being a White Ash Brook Health Care Assistant is a role that is incredibly rewarding.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 33.00
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
27 Oct 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Working conditions are particularly important to us and each individual’s room has a profiling bed, all rooms are located on the ground floor with an en-suite bathroom and good working and fully serviced equipment. We have excellent team member to individual ratios.
In your role, you'll be responsible for:
- supporting care plans, alongside supporting residents with daily activities such as washing, dressing and mealtimes
- You'll get to know our residents wants and needs and become an important part of their lives as you listen to their stories and support them within the home
- We'll support your ongoing development and provide training and mental health support to ensure you have all the tools and knowledge you need
If you are hardworking and compassionate, then please apply to be a part of the team.
To work within our business, you will need to hold or complete a valid DBS check and show proof of COVID vaccination or exemption status.
So, if you want to become part of our team and match what we are looking for, apply today.
- All employees, residents, and visitors are tested for COVID 19 before admission to the home
Requirements and prospects
- Good communications skills
- Good organisational skills
- A willingness to learn and develop
- None specified
- Progression throughout the business
Things to consider
- Alternative weekend work
- Must be covid-19 vaccinated with both doses
- Will be required to hold or undertake a DBS check
- Please note that the closing date for this vacancy is at the employers’ discretion and is subject to change. If this vacancy has been filled, we will endeavour to support you in finding alternative vacancies
We appreciate our team members which includes:
- Bonus scheme for 100% attendance
- We also have a discount scheme
- We offer over time rates of £1.50 per hour on top of your hourly rate, over 44 hours
About the employer
Each Other Care owns and manages care homes across the North-West, Yorkshire, and Essex regions, and is a provider of residential, nursing, dementia, respite, and day care services for older people and those needing 24-hour support. Our team dedicates their lives to caring for people and their families, whatever their needs. Our homes are communities, with a warm and caring atmosphere, where dignity and compassion sit at the heart of what we do every day. With experienced and professional care teams across our homes we pride ourselves on the care we deliver and the services we provide to both residents and their loved ones.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Blackburn College
Apprenticeship Team 01254 292500 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 2 Adult Care Worker Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 1 English and maths Functional Skills (if required)
Adult care worker
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.