Vixen Digital - Digital & Social Media Apprentice Vixen Digital Media Limited
We’re looking for a digital marketing assistant that can help support our team on a day to day basis. This role will mainly be focused around social media management, but there will be the opportunity to develop your skills in other digital marketing areas such as PPC & SEO.
Closing date: today
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
06 Dec 2021
28 Oct 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- You will be posting & sharing social media content from the content plans, some of which you will help to create
- You will create social media posting schedules and plan new and engaging content
- You will work directly with our digital marketing team to support them in their client work and help to design post content
You will most likely be required to use:
- Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn and provide some community management on these platforms
- You will also support on SEO or PPC tasks such as keyword research or producing reports using tools such as Google Analytics
- You will also have the opportunity to upload and format new website content using WordPress
Requirements and prospects
- Some past experience in working with social media platforms for businesses
- Experience with the following would be advantageous: Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, WordPress, Facebook/Facebook Ads, Instagram, LinkedIn, LinkedIn advertising, Canva, Creatopy, Adobe.
- You must be highly confident & skilled in using computers and devices
- You must have excellent written English and be a good communicator
- Enthusiastic with a strong attention to detail
- A motivated self-starter whose ambition can match that of our team
- 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) grade A-C/8-4 including maths and English as a minimum requirement
There is a full-time job at the end of the apprenticeship if KPI's and performance criteria are met.
Things to consider
The vacancy may end sooner than the listed date, so please complete your application ASAP.
About the employer
Vixen Digital was founded in 2017 by Brighton PPC consultants Sean and Maggie Carroll.
Maggie started her career in digital marketing by gaining experience with a series of internships. She then went on to study at the University of Sussex, completing a BA and MA in Digital Media and Cultural Studies. After working an internship at the Sussex Innovation Centre for a local web agency, Maggie crafted her skills within PPC marketing, working as a freelance PPC consultant for a number of agencies and companies across Brighton, Sussex and the UK.
Sean began his career in the creative industries & education. He completed a degree in Photography at Coventry University and then went on to complete his teaching qualification at the University of Brighton. Throughout his studies, Sean developed his PPC skills by providing freelance services to businesses.
Since 2017, Vixen Digital have been able to add to their team of specialised PPC professionals, as well as extend their service catalogue to include SEO and other digital marketing services.
CREATIVE PROCESS DIGITAL LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by CREATIVE PROCESS DIGITAL LTD
Philip Perryman 01273 232273 email@example.com
Digital Marketer level 3.
Apprentices will receive a mixture of on and off the job training in addition to monthly sessions with a Training Coach. Training will be provided at our Training Centre in Brighton and our Training Coaches will offer support and guidance in the workplace where apprentices will gain on-the job experience to build the necessary skills, knowledge and behaviours they need to begin their career in Digital Marketing.
The apprenticeship includes:
- BCS Certificate in Marketing Principles
- BCS Certificate in Principles of Coding
- Google Analytics IQ
Apprentices will be required to build a portfolio of evidence of workplace activities to demonstrate that they have achieved the required level of skills and knowledge for the qualification programme.
English and maths Level 2 - if GCSE (or equivalent) Grade C or above, (level 9-4) has not already been achieved.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.