Production Chef Apprenticeship 79 BOROUGH ROAD LIMITED
To support the chefs on keeping a clean and orderly kitchen and tidy store spaces. To follow cleaning guidelines and ensure the highest standard of food safety and hygiene is always reached. To provide support with food handling, preparation and execution; including quality, stock control, food safety and product consistency.
Closing date: 29 Jul 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
29 Aug 2022
27 Oct 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- To assist in food handling, preparation and execution
- To be aware of allergenic and other dietary needs and how to handle them in the preparation, packaging and display of food
- To support with stock control, food safety and product consistency
- To check in and store all deliveries
- To ensure all machinery is cleaned according to instructions
- To ensure all chemical safety is followed according to data hazard sheets and COSHH training
- To maintain a clean and safe work environment
- To follow guidance from Senior chef
- To adhere to all health and safety practices relating to food safety
- To complete all relevant training for your role
- To report any equipment or maintenance issues directly to your Senior Chef/Manager
Requirements and prospects
- High level of verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Organisational and planning skills.
- Time management excellence
- Knowledge of Health and Safety practices.
- Ability to follow instructions and relay feedback.
- Good communicator at all levels.
- Ability to work flexibly under pressure.
- Ability to work at pace whilst maintaining good attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team and individually.
To have passed both maths and english at GCSE C grade or above, or equivalent functional skills level 2.
On successful completion of apprenticeship, applicatnts will be ready for employment.
Things to consider
It will be a fast-paced environment and you will be on your feet for long periods of time.
About the employer
The Ministry is a modern, creative workspace and members club with gym, bar, café, terrace, cinema, sound studio and events space. Part of the Ministry of Sound Group – a world renowned brand – The Ministry sits in a stunning Victorian printworks building in the London borough of Southwark.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Lambeth College
Casey 02075015144 CAsiedu@lambethcollege.ac.uk
Training towards the successful completion of apprenticeship as a Level 2 Production Chef.
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.