Business Administrator Apprentice Filtration Warehouse Ltd
Join us and become an integral member of the team by being at the forefront of our innovative and exciting business expansion plan. This is a new position for a Business Administrator Apprentice to support the growth of our company.
Closing date: 24 May 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
30 May 2022
26 Oct 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Join us and become an integral member of the team by being at the forefront of our innovative and exciting business expansion plan. This is a new position which has been created as a result of our recent company review.
We are looking for someone enthusiastic, focused and very organised with good knowledge and experience of using a variety of Microsoft applications including Microsoft Word and Excel. You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, good IT skills and word processing abilities and have good time management.
This is a new role that has been created within the organisation. The growth of the business has resulted in the need for a full-time administrator with excellent organisational skills to support the continuing growth of our company.
The key responsibilities are:
- Devising and maintaining office systems
- Using content management systems to maintain and update websites and internal databases
- Sorting and distributing incoming post and organising and sending outgoing post
- Liaising with external contacts
- Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information
- Photocopying and printing various documents
- Filing documents
- Updating internal computer based information documents
- Data entry
Requirements and prospects
- We are looking for an organised, personable and committed individual who has good IT skills and excellent organisational skills
- Candidates must be able to work as a team as well as on their own and be able to use their own initiative
- A friendly, hardworking and enthusiastic individual who is committed to the business
- Candidates must be reliable, hardworking, willing to learn new skills and be able to put these skills into practice
- Candidates must also be flexible, as there are sometimes tight deadlines imposed by external companies which have to be met
- 5 GCSEs or equivalent between A*-C/9-4 including English (maths and IT preferable, although not essential if basic skills can be proven)
- If successful in supporting the business administratively, there will be an opportunity for the role becoming permanent
Things to consider
99.9% of our work will be done on a computer at a desk. Therefore, there will be long hours on a computer, although regular breaks will be given.
You may be required to attend college once a week during your apprenticeship. Please ensure that you will be able to and also willing to travel to South and City College Birmingham Digbeth Campus before applying for this apprenticeship.
About the employer
We are a warehouse company based in Walsall West Midlands. We supply a range of filters like air filters, oil filters, hydraulic filters and fuel filters all with free shipping all across the UK.
SOUTH & CITY COLLEGE BIRMINGHAM
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by South and City College Birmingham
Kam Sahota 0121 694 5066 firstname.lastname@example.org
College day will be 1 day a week based at South and City College Birmingham - Digbeth Campus.
You will be studying:
- Business Admin Level 3
- Functional Skills in English and maths - depending on your current qualifications
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.