Veterinary Care Assistant Apprentice Summerdale Centre
The role involves animal handling, consultations, assisting staff with the care of our patients and maintaining the practice to a high level of cleanliness. There will also be some reception and front of house responsibility with the role so customer service skills are also essential.
Closing date: 23 Jun 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
24 Jun 2022
25 Oct 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
If you share our passion for delivering outstanding pet healthcare, exceptional customer service and would like to join our team, then we would love to hear from you.
Before applying please check that the Practice location is accessible for you.
You will be joining a friendly and supportive team. Our new colleague will be empathetic, passionate about the industry and will be compassionate about animal care, someone who strives to deliver the very best service for our animals and clients, every single time.
- Helping to maintain an efficiently running surgery with a clean clinical environment
- Assisting with animal handling
- Supporting the veterinary team
- Reception duties - answering the phone
- Attention to detail in particular with cleaning standards
You will be passionate about animal care, someone who strives to deliver the very best service for our animals and clients, every single time.
Requirements and prospects
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Experience in Animal Care
- Team working
- Exceptional customer service
- Maths and English GCSE's in C/4 grade or above or equivalent desired
- Level 3 in Veterinary Nursing
About the employer
We are looking for a veterinary care assitant apprentice for our team.
Harriet Ellis Training Solution Limited
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Harriet Ellis Training Solution Limited
Katie Cottee 01708776050 email@example.com
Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard and Veterinary Care Assistant accredited qualification by Vetskills.
- Legislation and Safe Working Practices
- Animal Health and Welfare
- Animal Environment and Accommodation
- Introduction to Patient Care
- Introduction to Animal Anatomy and Physiology
- Veterinary Care Support
Animal care and welfare assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.