Apprentice Business Administrator DARWIN WEALTH MANAGEMENT LTD
Working in a busy office environment. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
Closing date: 01 Jun 2022
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
20 Jun 2022
27 Oct 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Would suit an individual looking to work within the financial industry, starting in an apprentice role leading to a full-time position as an administrator within an office
- Full training will be given, which will be developed over time to enable the candidate to complete the role to the best of their ability
- Looking for the right person who will fit in with existing staff
- Main duties will include communicating with other members of the office & clients on a daily basis
- Producing annual reviews
- Making refreshments for clients visiting the office
- Preparing the outgoing post
- The position will naturally evolve as experience and training is given, resulting in all aspects of administration being undertaken from research, through to submission of applications
- Ensuring client files are compliant
- Chasing providers for updates/valuations/fund options
- Attention to detail is essential in this role
We operate as a paperless office and so it is essential that our work database is kept up to date to ensure service standards are maintained.
Requirements and prospects
- IT skills including word processing, Excel & Outlook
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Smart appearance
- An interest in finances and/or investments
- English/maths GCSE (or equivalent) pass desirable, but not essential
Position will lead to full-time administration position on completion of apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Sitting at a desk for the majority of the day; good bus links to Shrewsbury Town Centre.
Please note: County Training will likely be in contact with you by phone and by email with updates about this vacancy. Please check your voicemail and inbox often for updates.
About the employer
Darwin Wealth Management Ltd is a qualified firm set up in 2005. With a client-centred approach, they aspire to be Shropshire’s premier fee-based Personal Financial Planning practice. This type of firm is sometimes termed ‘New Model Adviser’.
The team is made up of highly qualified, experienced individuals who put their clients at the heart of the business and deliver an ongoing service of the highest quality that they know their clients, who are at the heart of all that they do, truly value. As a demonstration of their commitment to client excellence, the firm recently commissioned an external organisation to develop and deliver a customer feedback questionnaire, they then reviewed their proposition and client engagement in light of client comments.
DARWIN WEALTH MANAGEMENT LTD
HEREFORDSHIRE AND LUDLOW COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by County Training
County Training 0345 678 9023 firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Administrator level 3 standard which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours
- End Point Assessment (EPA)
Workplace assessment with one of County Training’s highly experienced workplace Assessors, including as an example, completion of assignments, project and observation of workplace activities.
There may also be a requirement to attend formal teaching sessions to enhance knowledge or work towards completion of functional skills (if required).
There is also a requirement for you to keep an off the job log which is an important part of your Apprenticeship Programme.
Employer Rights and Responsibilities.
Personal Learning and Thinking.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.