Customer Service Apprentice ACS & T Ltd
ACS&T are searching for an apprentice to directly work with their valued customers. You will be fully trained and supported throughout the apprenticeship, and will learn to process orders, and liaise with customers to keep them updated on order status.
Closing date: 12 Dec 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
13 Dec 2021
21 Oct 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Delivering exceptional customer service is a core value of ACS&T. As their new apprentice you will work closely with customers, answering queries and ensuring they receive the best possible service.
Duties will include:
- To provide a prompt, efficient and accurate outward/inward order processing service for our customers using ACS&T’s warehouse management systems in accordance with ACS&T’s policies and procedures
- To liaise with customers to ensure the receipt of orders is timely and with accurate, concise detail
- To deal directly with customer queries in a time and efficient manner
- To work with and support other internal departments on a daily basis, to guarantee the best possible service is provided to all our customers
- To assist with other daily departmental tasks as directed by the direct line manager
As an Apprentice you will work from the employer’s address, where you will receive full training and support throughout the Apprenticeship. You will also be allocated a Trainer/Assessor who will visit you in the workplace, to complete work towards your Apprenticeship portfolio.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Enjoys speaking to people and is friendly, outgoing and approachable
- Good IT skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Team player
GCSE maths and English at grade 3/D or above (or an equivalent qualification) would be an advantage.
ACS&T are offering this apprenticeship with the view of the right candidate continuing into a permanent job role.
Things to consider
ACS&T is situated on Estate Road 2 of the South Humberside Industrial Estate in Grimsby. Please check the employer’s location and ensure you would be able to report for work on a daily basis.
About the employer
ACS&T are one of the leading cold storage and logistics in the country. Their customers require warehousing and distribution across all temperatures (ambient, chilled, frozen), along with more bespoke production support and postproduction capabilities.
ACS&T take pride in providing their customer with the best food logistics services possible. Their operations are BRC (British Retail Consortium) accredited so customers can be assured of quality, and they utilise web-based systems to give customer visibility of their products at all times.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Grimsby Institute of Further & Higher Education
Helena Gollings 01472311222 email@example.com
- Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard – Customer Service Practitioner
- A bespoke programme of practical, technical and vocational learning
- Functional Skills in maths and English (if applicable
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.