Insurance Practitioner (Claims) Apprentice DIRECT COMMERCIAL LIMITED
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading commercial motor insurer to become a trainee Claims Handler .This will be alongside full support towards attainment of the Level 3 Insurance Practitioner standard and completion of the certificate of Insurance.
Closing date: 30 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
21 Oct 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The successful candidates will join the DCL Academy created specifically to deliver Apprenticeship schemes. Candidates will enter the claims department and full training will be provided to undertake daily work tasks, examples of which are listed below:
- Post and filing duties
- Inputting Claims into our system
- Arranging repairs to client’s vehicles
- Liaising with clients on the phone
- Checking indemnity
- Replying to incoming correspondence via email
Requirements and prospects
- Computer Literate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Good numeracy skills
- Ability to interact well with others and work as part of a team
- Ability to learn and develop initiative
- Positive attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Smart personal presentation
- Willingness to study hard and learn new skills
- Minimum of 2 A Levels or equivalent
- Maths and English GCSE grade 9-4 (A*-C) or above or equivalent
- Upon completion of the apprenticeship Direct Commercial will be looking to keep the apprentice on full time
- There will also be the potential to progress onto higher level apprenticeships
Things to consider
- All Candidates undergo pre employment screening which includes background checks of your eligibility to work in the UK, standard DBS checks and proof of your stated qualifications
About the employer
Direct Commercial are a leading commercial motor insurance services provider.
Established in 2002 DCL has evolved over the years to offer a portfolio of commercial motor products both for Carraig and Great Lakes Insurance SE (A+ rating with A.M Best).
DCL now write in excess of £100million gross premium in the UK & Ireland and handle all underwriting, administration, claims, accounts and agency business.
Davies Learning Solutions Limited
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Davies Learning Solutions Ltd
Sarah Murrison email@example.com
A fully supported and structured apprenticeship programme including the CII Certificate in Insurance.
- Level 3 Insurance Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.