Logistics Office Apprentice BRIT-POL LTD
Brit-Pol are searching for a new apprentice to work alongside their Fleet Manager, who will be fully supported to learn about the wider transport industry. Eager to nurture our most important asset, we continuously invest in training, development and career opportunities through our family business.
Closing date: 12 Dec 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Jan 2022
21 Oct 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include:
- Working alongside and learning from the Fleet Manager
- Speaking to drivers, building and maintaining good relationships
- Updating/recording tachograph hours
- Building knowledge of the logistics industry
- Produce and update service schedules, including arranging callout and repairs for on the job maintenance
- Using a transport planning system
- Gain an excellent geographical knowledge, learning and understanding the transport industry
- Assisting with general administrative duties
As an apprentice you will work from Brit-Pol Ltd located within Lancaster House, 1 Lancaster Approach, North Killingholme, DN40 3JZ. You will be fully supported by the employer’s knowledgeable team, as well as receiving support from your Workbased Apprenticeship Trainer.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident, and enjoys speaking to new people and building relationships
- Enjoys solving problems
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Work well as part of a team
- Hard working
- Willing to learn
A good standard of maths and English. GCSE grade D/3 or above in maths and English, or an equivalent qualification (Functional Skills Level 1) would be an advantage.
Brit-Pol Ltd are offering this Apprenticeship with the view of the successful candidate continuing into a permanent, full time career. There will be excellent opportunity for internal career progression.
Things to consider
The successful candidate will work from Brit-Pol Ltd, Lancaster House, 1 Lancaster Approach, North Killingholme, DN40 3JZ. Please check the employer’s location and ensure you would be able to report for work on a daily basis if successful.
About the employer
Brit-Pol LTD Ltd is a family owned, specialist transport company that has grown from its early beginnings in 2010 to a specialised National transport business. We strive to bring operational excellence and integrity to all the transportation services we provide by delivering a safe, secure, reliable, high-quality service that can't be bettered.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Grimsby Institute of Further & Higher Education
Helena Gollings 01472311222 email@example.com
- Level 2 Supply Chain Operator – Apprenticeship Standard
- A bespoke programme of practical, technical and vocational learning
- Functional Skills in maths and English (if applicable)
Supply chain operator
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.