Customer Service Apprentice Jerrard's Butchers Ltd
Jerrard’s Butchers Ltd are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and outgoing person to become their new apprentice. In this role you’ll be involved in the day to day running of the shop including, serving customers and assisting with the prep and display of products.
Closing date: 12 Dec 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Jan 2022
21 Oct 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Welcome and advise customers
- Take enquiries and orders over the phone
- Handle payments
- Pack and wrap goods for customers
- Ensure goods are displayed correctly
- Learn to prep meat when required
- Learn to bake bread, cakes and pies when required
- Resolve customer complaints
- Any other duties that ensure the smooth running of the business such as keeping work areas tidy
Requirements and prospects
- Outgoing and approachable is key in this role so you can build rapport with customers
- Able to work well within a team
- Good communication skills
- Good level of maths
- Genuine interest in a long term career within the industry
- Able to listen and follow instructions
Entry requirements are set by the employer however it is generally expected candidates would have achieved GCSE Grade 3/D in Maths and English, Functional Skills equivalent or be working at this level.
Possible permanent job role for the right candidate.
Things to consider
Prior to applying, please ensure you are able to get to and from this workplace within the operating hours.
Please be aware as the first part of the process you will be asked to complete a Learner Form Electronically and online assessments in English, maths and ICT. You will receive one to one Information, Advice and Guidance with one of the Learner Engagement Team over the phone.
We will be unable to consider your application for any vacancy unless you complete the process
About the employer
Jerrard’s Butchers Ltd are a family run business providing the local area with quality produce at competitive prices. Excellent customer service is paramount to everything done at the business to ensure the customer is always satisfied
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Grimsby Institute of Further & Higher Education
Helena Gollings 01472311222 email@example.com
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard
- A bespoke programme of technical and vocational training
- Functional Skills in maths and English*if applicable
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.