Customer Service Apprentice Sandicliffe Recovery Service
Sandicliffe are offering a fantastic opportunity for an Apprentice Customer Service Advisor join their busy dealership in Stapleford. Learning how to provide industry leading services to customers.
Closing date: 28 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
29 Oct 2022
20 Oct 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
The comprehensive programme provides you with an exciting and challenging opportunity to achieve formal qualifications through extensive training, while in full-time employment.
What will I be doing?
The programme covers the technical and practical needs for today's motor vehicle retail customer service industry.
You will cover:
- A Service Advisor will have direct contact with customers, initially booking them in for work to their vehicles and then informing them of any additional repairs required
A qualified apprentice will be able to:
- Be a confident first and last point of contact with customers
- Take customer bookings and scheduling services and repairs
- Communicate effectively with both customers and the vehicle technicians
- Manage customer complaints
- Offer advice and guidance for vehicle care, warranty retention and warranty claims
- Sales/advice for accessories and modifications
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- Have a keen interest in and knowledge of the motor vehicle industry
- Meticulous attention to detail
- The willingness to also undertake basic duties as part of training
- Passionate about the automotive industry
- Forward thinking and keen to learn with an interest in development and progression
- Take a pride in appearance
- Ability to use own initiative
- Must have a 'can do' attitude
- Polite and courteous
4 GCSEs at A*-D/9-3 including maths and English Language (or equivalent).
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, the role holder will progress to full-time employment with the company.
About the employer
Whether your car has suffered a minor paint scuff or a serious crash, the team at our Sandicliffe Accident Repair Centres can help you. Our fully trained and qualified accident repair technicians can restore your pride and joy in a time-efficient and safe manner until it is completely roadworthy. Every accident repair job is carried out to the highest standard using genuine manufacturer parts and the latest car repair equipment, and you will even get a replacement vehicle to keep you mobile while work is going on.
With over 60 years' experience in car body repairs, we understand the importance of delivering a first-class, thorough and transparent service. No matter what kind of accident your car has been involved in, we will offer a free estimate of the body repair-work needed and give you a courtesy car if necessary.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nottingham College
Nottingham College Apprenticeship Team
The programme for the Intermediate Customer Service Apprenticeship incorporates underpinning knowledge delivered in partnership and managed by EMTEC College.
Apprentices will be required to have or achieve level 1 English and maths and to have taken level 2 English and maths tests prior to completion of their apprenticeship.
You will be required to attend college, at EMTEC Ruddington 4 times per year for 1 week at a time.
Regular review and welfare visits from appointed assessors who will observe all evidence opportunities that occur naturally in the workplace.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.