Level 3 Centre Administration Apprentice FIRST RUNG LIMITED
Would you like to earn £230 per week whilst you gain your Level 3 Business Administration qualification? Kick start your career now and join our administration team supporting people on training and apprenticeship courses. Immediate start!
Closing date: 26 May 2022
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
05 Jun 2022
19 Oct 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties and responsibilities to include:
- update the ’Enquiry Tracker’ after each candidate has attended interview
- complete attendance records of all learners within the centre
- archive learner files
- deal with incoming and outgoing post for the centre
- complete regular stationery stock checks and arrange for appropriate supplies
- photocopying and collating induction paperwork
- answering phone calls and providing administrative support to the centre team
- maintain luncheon voucher spreadsheet
Requirements and prospects
- approachable and self motivated
- ability to communicate at all levels
- ability to work well under pressure
- ability to work on own and within a team
- good IT skills (word processing, spreadsheets, database management, e-mail)
- to be open to change and flexible
- to work independently to work within varying relationships and part of a team
Educated to GCSE level (or equivalent) with at least 4 at A*-C/9-4 grades (including English and maths).
If the applicant in successful they can go onto further training or employment.
About the employer
First Rung is a North London based training provider offering training and apprenticeships. We have two centres in Colindale and Ponders End.
We have been supporting young people for over 38 years, helping them make that first step into a good job with training and prospects. The team is passionate about delivering the very best training and personal support in a dynamic, fun and friendly environment.
FIRST RUNG LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by FIRST RUNG
Beverley Woodhouse 07805 980150 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 Business Administration
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.