Apprentice Hairdresser Zen
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to start their career in Hairdressing as an apprentice.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
10 Oct 2017
20 Jan 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
As an Apprentice Hairdresser your daily duties will include:
- Follow salon policy on standards of personal image and hygiene.
- Follow Health and Safety legislation at all times, removing or reporting any hazards that may cause harm to yourself or clients.
- Attending to client's needs and comfort throughout their visit, by following the salons client care policy, including offering hospitality to clients during their visit.
- Advise clients on services and products available.
- Update client records as directed by stylist.
- Assist with reception duties, greeting clients, making appointments and taking payments.
- Follow cleaning and job rota efficiently, using initiative and working in teams where necessary to ensure a professional and safe salon at all times.
- Attend training sessions on cutting, colouring and other hair styling techniques.
- Attend team meetings.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Well presented
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to use own initiative
- Willingness to learn
No qualifications required however GCSEs or equivalent, grades A-C in English or Maths would be desirable.
Things to consider
About the employer
Now add to that a bubbling, warm, caring atmosphere with absolute commitment to our clients and you might think we may be too good to be true.
Here at Zen you’ll find a passion that can only be described as a true love for everything we do. We work hard and focus on all the aspects of our training to ensure that you receive the absolute best in styling and colouring techniques, but we also recognise that without our clients we would not have the opportunity to practice our craft, so we are absolutely focused on making every visit a memorable experience.
The Intermediate Apprenticeship in Hairdressing includes:
- NVQ Level 2 in Hairdressing
- Functional Skills in Maths and English, depending on prior qualifications
This will be completed by monthly workshops at The Henley College and by work-based supported learning with regular visits from an Assessor.
THE HENLEY COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Henley College
June Hogan 01491634083 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2017