Apprentice Credit Controller L2 RSK Group Plc
The Group is expanding rapidly, and in response, we have created three new Apprentice Credit Controller positions in our Head-office team in Helsby, Cheshire. The Credit Control team plays a vital role in collecting and managing our cash, a key business objective.
Closing date: 20 May 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
23 May 2022
19 Oct 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
We are looking for ambitious, curious, and hard-working apprentices to join our team. You will be keen to develop and grow personally, but also want to make a real difference to the business and provide excellent Internal Customer Service. The role allows one day per week for you to study with our learning solution partner over a period of 15 months to work towards the recognised credit control qualification. Once qualified, and as opportunities open, we expect apprentices will be able to progress within the Credit Control team or other teams at RSK.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Contacting Clients by phone and e-mail to ensure invoices have been received and obtaining commitments for payment.
- Daily banking and cash receipting.
- Processing the remittances inbox and up-dating client notes on our system.
- Performing credit checks for prospective and current clients.
- Preparing daily and weekly reports for senior management.
- Identifying opportunities for process improvements
- Ad hoc duties as requested to meet the evolving needs of the business.
Requirements and prospects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A methodical and organised approach
- Customer Service mind-set
- The ability to work in a team and on own initiative
- Basic IT literacy
This role does not require any previous relevant work experience but experience in any sector would be an advantage.
- High levels of motivation and resilience
- GCSE (or equivalent) 9-4 (A-C) in 5 subjects including maths and English.
This will be discussed throughout your time on programme and when you have achieved your qualification.
Things to consider
All candidates applying for positions with RSK Group must be eligible to work in the UK/European Economic Area.
- 20%-time allowance to study for a relevant qualification
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- A flexible benefits programme including the option to buy additional holidays, childcare vouchers and private health care
- Regular training and career development
Training will be provided within the office however you will be required to work between office and home.
About the employer
The RSK Group is a dynamic, multidisciplinary environmental consultancy and services provider servicing a wide range of property, manufacturing, oil, gas and energy clients. Since 1989, our philosophy has remained the same: employ, develop and retain talented people.
Davies Learning Solutions Limited
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Davies Learning Solutions Ltd
Sarah Murrison email@example.com
Structured training to achieve credit controller L2 apprenticeship qualification.
Credit controller and collector
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.