Hairdressing Apprentice L2 Summer & Lola The Hair Boutique
Summer and Lola is looking for an Apprentice to join their friendly team in Exmouth. PGL Training will support you throughout your Apprenticeship.
Closing date: 10 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
18 Aug 2022
18 Oct 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
You will complete a range of duties throughout your apprenticeship programme including:
- Booking appointments
- Conditioning and blow-drying and styling hair
- You will also colour and lighten hair using a range of techniques
- Meeting and greeting clients in a polite and efficient manner
As part of your apprenticeship programme, you’ll study a range of hairdressing topics such as hair and skin testing, the effects of chemicals on hair and skin, and the principles of hair colour selection, alongside environmental and sustainable working practices. There’s also the option to learn about promoting products, perming, and working with different hair types.
Requirements and prospects
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, be able to work well in a team, and to be able to portray a positive friendly attitude to customers at all times.
Candidates will need to be enthusiastic about training, have a creative flair and a genuine passion for the hairdressing industry. Building good relationships with clients is a vital part of a successful salon so excellent interpersonal skills are required.
- Being a keen team player is an essential quality for any salon apprentice, and you will learn how to demonstrate this consistently to ensure that you promote a positive image at all times
- Candidates will need to be enthusiastic and creative with a high standard of hygiene and appearance
- Able to portray a positive, friendly attitude to customers at all times
- A creative flair and a genuine passion for the hairdressing industry
No prior qualifications are required, just a passion for Hairdressing and a willingness to learn.
This position will enable the team to nurture and develop a talented stylist and set them up with the skills and ambition to go as far as they wish in a highly competitive industry.
About the employer
Summer and Lola is a premier hairdressing salon and barber shop located in two great seaside towns, Exmouth and Budleigh. These two salons are created for you to relax, enjoy and unwind with 5 star treatment and services. We aim to be able to be as flexible as possible so we keep some strange opening hours by appointment from 06:00 to 23:00.
Our services are offered to all ladies and gentlemen to come and get the look they want.
PGL TRAINING (PLUMBING) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by P G L Construction Training
Alberto Pitocco email@example.com
- Level 2 Hair Professional (Hairdressing / Barbering)
- Level 2 Diploma for Hair Professionals (Hairdressing / Barbering)
- Functional Skills in maths and English
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.