Apprentice Barber 8t8 Love to Creative
Eighty 8 love to create, are looking for the right person to join their high end barbershop in Rayleigh Essex. You will need to work hard, love barbering, we will teach you all areas of the trade. in return, we expect you to work as part of our team.
Closing date: 15 Jun 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
16 Jun 2022
18 Oct 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Eighty 8 love to create are looking to employ two apprentices to learn barbering at their 5star barbershop in Rayleigh Essex.
- We expect you to be hard working, turn up on time and have a great attitude.
- Your role will be to work as part of our fantastic team.
- Looking after clients and keeping the barbershop clean and tidy.
- Making drinks and helping out with the stylist day to day jobs.
- You will also work on the reception, booking in appointments.
- We will teach you to become the best barber you can be.
Requirements and prospects
- Good people skills
- Good time keeping
- Good attitude to work
- No qualifications needed
- Become a barber in our barbershop
Things to consider
- You will have to work hard
About the employer
Eighty8 Love to Create, Is a cool modern barbershop based in Rayleigh High Street.
The Business is the brain child of Joe Sloan and Joey Power.
They are both London trained and are part of the MHfed artistic team.
The barbershop, also has it's own bar and coffee lounge.
MOMENTUM TRAINING AND CONSULTANCY LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by MOMENTUM TRAINING AND CONSULTANCY LTD
07950 327277 email@example.com
Full training given in all areas of barbering, including the following:
- Scissor over come
- Clipper over comb
- You will study the NVQ level 2 in barbering and if needed, we will help you to achieve your functional skills in maths and English
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.