Apprentice Sales Co-Ordinator CITO (UK) LIMITED
Are you a confident communicator with problem solving skills? This position is with a World leader in their field and offers opportunities for a long term career with good scope for progression.
Closing date: 19 Jun 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Jul 2022
18 Oct 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include:
- Updating CRM
- Analysing sales data
- Creating customer spreadsheets
- Follow up mailouts/leads
- Researching their group of customers
- Answering incoming calls
- Dealing with their customer sales/technical enquiries
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Administrative skills
- Can work as part of a team and also on own initiative
- Willingness to listen and learn
Good general education including maths and English at Grade C/4, equivalent or above.
This company is committed to offering a long term opportunity for the right candidate and further training relevant to the role along the way.
Things to consider
Only applications with a current contact number and/or email address can be accepted.
- All applications are acknowledged by telephone in the first instance and taken through an initial screening process
- Applicants must undertake all West Notts College assessments before being eligible for presentation to employers
- From 1st April 2021 the National Minimum Wage (NMW) for Apprentices is £4.30 per hour. This applies to 16-18 year old Apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other Apprentices the National Minimum Wage appropriate to their age applies. The wage for Apprentices applies to both time spent on the job plus time spent training or on off the job training activity. For more information visit: www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Training to be provided will include the standard, the level, the delivery method and an explanation of how OneFile is used as part of their journey
About the employer
Cito Group is the World leader in the manufacture and distribution of consumable items used for die-cutting and die-making. Within the UK, they are a small but hugely successful team.
Due to their ongoing success, they are now in a position to recruit an apprentice into a sales administrator role.
You will become an account manager to several customer groups, you will be responsible for building and maintaining a good working relationship with them which will involve dealing with quotes and enquiries and following orders through to the processing stage.
You will receive full training from your workplace mentor to enable you to provide the excellent customer service our customers are used to receiving and to solve customers’ problems by recommending and selling our products. You will also be supported by regular workplace visits from a West Notts College Specialist.
CITO (UK) LIMITED
VISION WEST NOTTINGHAMSHIRE COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Vision West Nottinghamshire College
Laura Brown 01623 627 191 firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Customer Service level 2 apprenticeship including functional skills in maths and English if required.
You will be assigned to an assessor who will visit you in the workplace on a regular basis to work with you on the development of knowledge, skills and behaviours within your role.
After a pre-determined period of learning, you and your employer will agree with your training provider that you have completed all required learning and are ready to enter 'Gateway'.
Gateway is the period of your apprenticeship where you prepare for and await your End Point Assessment which is completed by an external organisation. It is your End Point Agreement that determines your final apprenticeship grade.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.