Apprentice Accounts/Administration Assistant Metal Craft Industries (UK) Ltd
This is a fantastic opportunity to start a career within a company who have over 30 years’ experience who specialise in designing and manufacturing Stainless Steel and Aluminium products.
Closing date: 22 Feb 2022
£200.00 - £250.00
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
27 Feb 2022
18 Oct 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The initial duties will be:
- Purchase and sales ledger duties; inputting and producing invoices, sorting account discrepancies
- Responding to emails and promptly dealing with queries and requests
- Dealing with telephone enquiries from internal and external customers
- Responsible for filing and archiving orders accurately
- Maintain and updating records and files to support the existing database system
- Liaising with the rest of team to resolve any queries where necessary
Requirements and prospects
- IT literate
- Good telephone manner
- Good verbal and written communication
- Good attention to detail
C/4, equivalent or above in maths and English.
Possible future career after successful completion of apprenticeship.
About the employer
Modern engineering company with state of the art equipment and facilities, in Stainless Steel and Aluminium products.
Metal Craft Industries (UK) Ltd
STARTING OFF (NORTHAMPTON) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Starting Off
Jessica Berrill 01604 622855 Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org
Apprenticeship training in AAT or Business Administration Level 3, 20% off the job learning. Apprenticeship training is supported with remote training with Starting Off.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.