Level 2 Painting and Decorating Apprentice S P DECORATORS (SW) LIMITED
The business is looking for a vibrant individual to work in the painting and decorating sector alongside there fully qualified tradesmen that are highly experienced in all aspects of interior and exterior painting and decorating. The business will support you throughout the apprenticeship.
Closing date: 30 Jan 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
25 Feb 2022
18 Oct 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Carrying out a wide variety of high-quality repairs to a range of properties, predominately developing painting and decorating skills with a view to developing other trade skills
- Attending training sessions with the training provider and complete the learning agreement required for successful completion of a work based Painting and Decorating apprenticeship
- Responsible for keeping any work areas tidy and free from waste materials
- Ensure all work areas are left in a clean, tidy and safe condition
- Observe all relevant health and safety regulations
- To attend meetings and training sessions as required
- Stock checking and ordering painting and decorating materials as required
Requirements and prospects
- Hard working
- Punctual and reliable
- Good communication skills
- Being able to work as part of a team
- The successful candidate will need to be motivated
- You must be prepared to listen and follow instructions
- A good work ethic is essential
- Able to work at heights and outdoors
- Good use of own initiative
- Confident and hardworking
- Self- confident
- Self- motivated
- Good time keeping skills
- Maths and English GCSE's at grade 4-9 (A-C), or equivalent
Opportunities for full time employment.
About the employer
Pollington Decorators Ltd are a team of interior and exterior painting and decorating specialists.
Our incredibly high standards, expert tradesmen and fantastic customer service ensure we stand out from other companies for all the right reasons. Our team of painters and decorators are fully qualified tradesmen and are highly experienced in all aspects of interior and exterior painting and decorating. We have all learnt the trade the old fashioned way and take great pride in our work.
Much of our work is repeat business with long term clients, which we feel is testament to our professionalism and ability.
PGL TRAINING (PLUMBING) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by P G L Construction Training
hannah peacock 07539360307 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Painting and Decorating.
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities.
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills.
- Functional Skills maths Level 1 ( If required).
- Functional Skills English Level 1( If required).
- Functional Skills maths Level 2 ( If required).
- Functional Skills English Level 2 ( If required).
Painter and decorator
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.