Dotsquares - Digital Marketing Apprentice DOTSQUARES LIMITED
We are currently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Apprentice who has both the strategic drive and creative flair to take our marketing projects to the next level. A large portion of the job will centralise around, lead marketing which includes, LinkedIn Marketing, HubSpot Marketing and Email Marketing.
Closing date: 20 Dec 2021
£12,000.00 - £13,000.00
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
04 Jan 2022
18 Oct 2021
Level 3 (A level)
We are currently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Apprentice who has both the strategic drive and creative flair to take our marketing projects to the next level. A large portion of the job will centralise around, lead marketing which includes, LinkedIn Marketing, HubSpot Marketing and Email Marketing. This role would also involve curating content for campaigns across Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram & Pinterest, keeping content fresh and relevant. You must have a strong understanding of social media and the platforms, particularly Instagram & LinkedIn, as well as having the creative proactive mindset to generate a buzz on social.
We are looking for a motivated individual with a proactive attitude. The right candidate will be able to show creativity and initiative, and must be willing to take on any challenge which will include networking and events. The job involves a mixture of pre-project planning and strategizing as well as content creation and execution. As we continue to strive to be the best in the industry we’re also passionate about delivering great customer service in everything we do. Your marketing services will also be needed for Dotsquares’s internal marketing, to increase engagement and gain new inquiries.
You’ll join our Dotsquares family as part of a growing team originally in our Brighton Office with 2 or 3 days in our London Head Office so you must be willing to commute.
You will be working with a Content Creator and a Digital Marketing Executive who will support you in your role, and together you will work closely with the Marketing Manager.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Planning and Campaign Management
- PR, Outreach and Lead Marketing in a B2B environment
- Maximise audience engagement, build online communities and acquire new customers
- Seasonal content planning
- Content and Copy Writing
- Speaking to new leads about new digital projects with the support from the Marketing Manager and marketing team
- Liaising with our Development teams, other Project Managers and the Business Development Manager
- Able to travel between offices in the UK and other destinations if required
As with all small teams, you’ll be required to be highly flexible and dig in to help out in any way we need. Our working environment can be quite diverse when it comes to company priorities so the ideal candidate will be highly organised, and great at multitasking.
Requirements and prospects
- Passionate about a career in digital marketing
- Good digital literacy and a basic understanding of the digital marketing mix and principles
- High level of spoken/written English
- A passion for social media and digital marketing
- Ability to work in a busy and demanding environment – cool under pressure
- Proactive individual
- Committed and integrated
- A keen eye for detail – a somewhat perfectionist when it comes to curating content
- A social and energetic personality that would thrive in a networking environment
- Have a good working knowledge of trending platforms
- Someone who can work independently on individual tasks as well as working in a team collectively
- Someone who flourishes in creative environments, and won’t be afraid to try new things on how to take the company to new heights as a collective
- Ability to self-learn and resolve complex issues
- A keen thirst for progression in an international brand
- 5 x GCSE's Grade A-C / 8-4 including maths and English
- 925 of our employers offer their apprentice a full time job, this is up to you to make it happen by demonstrating your skill, talent and ability to learn
Things to consider
- This role includes travel between the Albourne and London site
- Travel will be paid for by the company but please only apply if you are comfortable communting to London 2-3 days a week
- The vacancy may end sooner than the listed date so please complete your application ASAP
About the employer
Dotsquares is a global creative digital development agency, specialising in Website, Apps and Games development. We also provide additional services such as Digital Marketing, Hosting, QA and testing. With 721 employees worldwide we have an international pool of over 12,000 clients. Working on projects of all scopes we support start-ups, SMEs and large corporations with their digital projects. Offering a number of services all under one roof we provide a service like no other. As we continue to expand in this ever changing industry, a rare opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our team of professionals.
Additional location information
CREATIVE PROCESS DIGITAL LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by CREATIVE PROCESS DIGITAL LTD
Philip Perryman 01273 232273 email@example.com
Apprentices will receive a mixture of on and off the job training in addition to monthly sessions with a Training Coach. Training will be provided at our Training Centre in Brighton and our Training Coaches will offer support and guidance in the workplace where apprentices will gain on-the job experience to build the necessary skills, knowledge and behaviours they need to begin their career in Digital Marketing.
The Apprenticeship includes:
- BCS Certificate in Marketing Principles
- BCS Certificate in Principles of Coding
- Google Analytics IQ
Apprentices will be required to build a portfolio of evidence of workplace activities to demonstrate that they have achieved the required level of skills and knowledge for the qualification programme.
- English and maths Level 2 - if GCSE Grade C or above, (level 4-9) has not already been achieved
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.