Receptionist/ Business Administration Apprentice Sp Law Llp
They advise on many areas including employment law, compromise/settlement agreements, divorce, landlord & tenant, personal injury, conveyancing, wills, probate, lasting powers of attorney and immigration.
Closing date: 22 Feb 2022
£200.00 - £250.00
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
27 Feb 2022
14 Oct 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include but not be limited to the following:
- Greeting visitors into the business in a polite and professional manner.
- Answering telephone calls in a clear and professional manner, handling enquiries, passing to the relevant staff member where appropriate or taking detailed and accurate messages to relay.
- Closing old files which involves reviewing documents, checking the account balance, scanning the documents onto the online system and organising the files for an external company to shred.
- Typing up documents from dictated voice notes
- Legal administrative duties
- As part of your apprenticeship, you would take on a project to improve an administrative process.
Requirements and prospects
Good telephone manner
Good team player
C/4 or above in maths and english
Possible future job after successful completion of apprenticeship
About the employer
Our client is a local law firm who was established in 2005. They are based in the heart of the local community. They advise on many areas including employment law, compromise/settlement agreements, divorce, landlord & tenant, personal injury, conveyancing, wills, probate, lasting powers of attorney and immigration.
Sp Law Llp
STARTING OFF (NORTHAMPTON) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Starting Off
Jessica Berrill 01604 622855 Jessica.email@example.com
Business Admin Apprenticeship with 20% off the job learning
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.