Customer Service Assistant Apprentice Switch Electrical
As a Customer Service Assistant working at Switch Electrical you will be responsible for making sure that all customers leave the building with having received great customer service and helping Switch Electrical it's journey of growth.
Closing date: 01 Jun 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
11 Jul 2022
15 Oct 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Switch Electrical - Leeds is a new Electrical Wholesale branch which has had early success and is increasingly growing. It is now time to expand the team!
The perfect opportunity for a school leaver who wants to earn, while they learn.
What will you be doing?
- Serving customers over the counter
- Dealing with customers via the phone and online
- Picking orders from the warehouse
- Booking in deliveries, putting goods away, loading the van and keeping the whole branch tidy
- Working as part of the internal branch team and network to ensure our customers receive the best service
Gain your Customer Service Level 2 NVQ Qualification and the experience of working in an award winning Electrical Wholesaler.
Requirements and prospects
- Team working
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Self motivated
- Good listening skills
- Willingness to learn
- Attention to detail
- GCSE or similar qualification in Maths and English (A* - C, 9 - 4) is desirable but not essential as this can be provided during the apprenticeship.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Switch Electrical are renowned for promoting within, almost all our branch managers started as branch apprentices.
On successful completion of your program, with hard work, you will have opportunities to progress into the following roles:
- Full time Sales Assistant
- Assistant Manager
- Account Manager
- Branch Manager
Things to consider
- Monthly bonus scheme
- Staff days out
- 3 monthly salary increase (Subject to satisfactory perfomance)
- Uniform provided
- Please research the location of the workplace and make sure you can commute to the workplace easily
About the employer
Switch Electrical is a leading electrical wholesaler supplying quality branded electrical products to the trade and industry.
We operate in a buoyant, exciting and growing marketplace and we are seeking to expand our team of exceptionally talented employees.
We want to attract the best and brightest people in our Industry - and when we do, we want to retain and develop them.
We pride ourselves on our ability to nurture, motivate and reward our people. We offer a wide range of great benefits from day one, that fully reflect your skills, experience and qualifications, and as you develop your confidence will too.
STEADFAST TRAINING LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Steadfast Training
Joseph Pearson 07487 643115 email@example.com
- Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service Skills
- Functional Skills Maths and English Level 1/2 if required
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.